Last Activity:
Mar 28, 2024 at 4:38 AM
Money:
$1,130
Reading List:
Link

magicmau5

Well-Known Member, Female, from Oregon, USA

Why can some characters make you feel empathy? It's probably because they seem more human... less perfect, and relatable. Feb 25, 2024

magicmau5 was last seen:
Mar 28, 2024 at 4:38 AM
    1. magicmau5
      magicmau5
      Why can some characters make you feel empathy? It's probably because they seem more human... less perfect, and relatable.
    2. magicmau5
      magicmau5
      Currently reading: Super God Gene; Let Me Game in Peace; C Language Cultivation; and a few others...
      1. mrawesome69
        mrawesome69
        Haven't read some of those in ages
        Sep 21, 2021
        magicmau5 likes this.
    3. Quixel
      Quixel
      would you like to out with a cute cat?
    4. magicmau5
      magicmau5
      Currently reading: The Earth is Online, Second Life Ranker, Versatile Mage. I'm pretty much addicted to the latter...
      1. Nahrenne
        Nahrenne
        TEO is very good and entertaining.
        I hope you enjoy it.
        (^_^)

X
        Aug 1, 2019
        Ahodesuga likes this.
    5. magicmau5
      magicmau5
      I'M SO ANGRY AT THE OTHER PROTAGONIST. How dare Yoo Jonghyuk hate on my MC? Tbh, I HATE YOO JONGHYUK SO MUCH. Stahp being so OP!
      1. Silver Snake likes this.
    6. magicmau5
      magicmau5
      Started reading "Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint" (전지적 독자 시점). Love this: "If this world was a novel, the protagonist would be such a person."
      1. Ruyue likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. magicmau5
        magicmau5
        Yeah I'm on the same website, chapter 76 though...I started reading a few days ago. Wow, it's only been a few days but I got through 76 chapters! Man...I need to sleep more. sheesh...
        Jan 24, 2019
      4. Doodi97
        Doodi97
        I just failed my exams cuz i was reading too much , and now we have a chance to take the exams a second time yet i can't get serious and keep reading hahaha !
        Jan 24, 2019
        magicmau5 likes this.
      5. magicmau5
        magicmau5
        omg sorry you failed your exams! I think I once failed an exam do to being on facebook too much lmao, after that I've hardly ever been on FB haha! Hmm...just set a goal of reading one or two chapters a day during exam period and you'll be fine I think. Good luck!
        Jan 24, 2019
    7. magicmau5
      magicmau5
      Reading "One Man Army" - "The Legendary Moonlight Sculptor" is probs better, but it's hard to compare.
      1. Bad Storm and Rufi-sidd like this.
      3. Archaic pickle
        Archaic pickle
        It's pretty good I'd recommend it, closest I've come to reading bl, since the genderbend of a female with a male vr character
        Jan 19, 2019
      4. Bad Storm
        Bad Storm
        I don't like gender bender tags. Usually.
        But I've read bl. The Earth is Online is good. Just finished it's translation too.
        Jan 19, 2019
        Archaic pickle likes this.
      5. magicmau5
        magicmau5
        Grass porridge! Grass porridge! lmaoooo I love LMS. I've never read gender bend but I've read tons of BL haha! Actually, usually I read yaoi manga but I got sick and tired of it so I tried shounen manga and from The Gamer, I went to Solo Leveling, which was adapted from the LN, from which I went to LMS LN because it was further translated than the manhwa.
        Jan 20, 2019
    8. magicmau5
      magicmau5
      Reading "One Man Army"
      1. Ruyue
        Ruyue
        Reading....? Wait is that worth reading?
        Jan 18, 2019
      2. magicmau5
        magicmau5
        I'm not sure yet, since I just started it! I'll try to finish it then give a little review...
        Jan 18, 2019
      3. Ruyue
        Ruyue
        Oh okay
        Jan 18, 2019
    9. OnceandFutureLurker
      OnceandFutureLurker
      @Welcome to NUF . Come to NU for the novels to read, Come to NUF for the fun and people you talk with. Hope you enjoy it here
      1. magicmau5 likes this.
      2. Bad Storm
        Jan 18, 2019
        magicmau5 likes this.
      3. magicmau5
        magicmau5
        Thank you!
        Jan 21, 2019
        Bad Storm likes this.
    10. magicmau5
      magicmau5
      Reading "Everyone Else is a Returnee"
      1. wraith likes this.
      3. magicmau5
        magicmau5
        ahhhhhh damn I just realized it's called "I Alone Level Up" instead of "Solo Leveling" here lmaoooo
        Jan 18, 2019
        wraith likes this.
      4. wraith
        wraith
        I've started reading it, reached the part where he goes to the grand canyon. It's a good read.
        Jan 19, 2019
      5. magicmau5
        magicmau5
        Oh nice! Haha that's a good part...although man, I hate Na YuNa the most out of all the characters...lol
        Jan 19, 2019
  • About

I like to read apocalypse, entertainment industry, shounen, xuanhuan, sci-fi, mystery, action, adventure, and BL of all sorts.