Comments on Profile Post by Westeller

1. Osamaru
    Osamaru
    XD *pat pat*
    Aug 14, 2019
  2. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    I honestly have no idea what series this is...
    Aug 20, 2019
    Osamaru and Westeller like this.
  3. Westeller
    Westeller
    I told you about it forever ago, and you said you were going to read it! Go read it now!!
    Aug 20, 2019
    Osamaru likes this.
  4. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    At 1am? Uhn... Well, maybe later...

Honestly though, I'm not reading much or anything nowadays... I'm only keeping up with a bunch of mangas that update monthly and a handful that updates weekly... Novels on the other hand I basically stopped completely.

So... Unless it's a manga, the chances of me starting it are very small...
    Aug 20, 2019
    Osamaru likes this.
  5. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    Do you really need to link to an aggregator? I mean, there is even a mod in the comment chain... >.>

Mangadex isn't that hard to find... >.>
    Aug 20, 2019
    Osamaru likes this.
  6. Osamaru
    Osamaru
    aggregator?
    Aug 20, 2019
  7. Osamaru
    Osamaru
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! I Just realized that's just a Linking site.... I totally thought they hosted it themselves this whole time...orz... my bad.
    Aug 20, 2019
  8. Westeller
    Westeller
    @Osamaru a manga aggregator is a site that hosts manga chapters that do not belong to them, without permission. Like, you can google the novels on WuxiaWorld and find them on other sites, where they’re not supposed to be. Do not link to manga aggregators.
    Aug 20, 2019
    AliceShiki and Osamaru like this.
  9. Westeller
  10. Westeller
    Westeller
    Same mangaka as Hayate no Gotoku, so it’s in his style if you like his work. If not, give it a try anyway. It’s an extremely cute manga and you need to read it right now. Whatareyouevendoing
    Aug 20, 2019
    Osamaru likes this.
  11. Osamaru
    Osamaru
    Ohhhhhhh! I thought it meant a site that links to other sites. Got you.
    Aug 20, 2019
  12. Osamaru
    Osamaru
    Like NUF does.
    Aug 20, 2019
  13. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    Ooooooooooooooooooooh, I love this mangaka~

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, guess there goes my cooking plans for today, gotta binge read this~
    Aug 24, 2019
    Westeller and Osamaru like this.
  14. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    *75 chapters later* What? You expected them to actually do it? I mean... I think the author is slowly getting closer to it with time, but it doesn't seem like it will happen yet~
    Aug 24, 2019
    Westeller likes this.
  15. Westeller
    Westeller
    Pls, I doubt it'll ever happen.
    Aug 24, 2019
  16. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    I think they'll have their sweet time when they start moving alone, so... In 1 month of in-manga time... Or 1 year of IRL time I guess.

Off screen only, of course~
    Aug 24, 2019
    Westeller likes this.
  17. Westeller
    Westeller
    I doubt it... and ofc I meant offscreen. But the mangaka will probably decide even offscreen is too much. And it’s published in Sunday!
    Aug 24, 2019
    AliceShiki likes this.
  18. Westeller
    Westeller
    They are getting kinda handsy tho, aren’t they. That one chapter with the different kissing spots... and hugging while they sleep...
    Aug 24, 2019
    AliceShiki likes this.
  19. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    Yeah, they're slowly getting a bit bolder, already doing french kisses and bathing together~

So... I have hopes for them! xD
    Aug 25, 2019
  20. Westeller
    Westeller
    The latest chapter is super realistic!
    Sep 11, 2019
    AliceShiki likes this.
  21. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    Well, I never had an AC at home, but we had one at school and it was always too cold for me! xD

So I can understand the feeling for sure, kinda hard to find a temperature everyone is comfortable with~
    Sep 11, 2019