Comments on Profile Post by Astaroth

1. OldManGu
    OldManGu
    My old man senses were tingling that it was no good after seeing the jp cover. I guess that I will risk the danger and try it.
    Oct 31, 2019
    AMissingLinguist and Astaroth like this.
  2. Astaroth
    Astaroth
    Ross is love Ross is life
    Nov 1, 2019
    OldManGu likes this.
  3. OldManGu
    OldManGu
    I can’t believe you made me read that trash! That was one of the worst fanfics that I’ve ever seen!
    Nov 8, 2019
    AMissingLinguist likes this.
  4. OldManGu
  5. Astaroth
    Astaroth
    Haha, I'm really curious about what you had to say but others can't see your review before it has been approved or w/e.
    Nov 8, 2019
    OldManGu likes this.
  6. OldManGu
    OldManGu
    I never knew that
    Nov 8, 2019
  7. Astaroth
    Astaroth
    Ok so your review was visible now, physique = a mix of stamina, HP and endurance.

And MC does get points for killing marines, though only higher level ones.

His devil fruit's ability is pretty weak in the beginning, but it grows more powerful as he uses more points on it (and as he learn stuff himself as well). Later he can distort light, sound, and gravity. So it's not the strongest but it's multipurpose.
    Nov 14, 2019
  8. Astaroth
    Astaroth
    CP9 isn't really part of his crew, they're more like subordinates to gather information.

The ones that join MC's crew are Robin, Lafitte, Law and the new giant warrior pirates. MC also give the giants logia devil fruits (Hajrudin got Enel's devil fruit)

Not sure who/if there's any more crewmates cause I haven't read past 200
    Nov 14, 2019
  9. Astaroth
    Astaroth
    IDK a bout how accurate it is to the original (even I that know barely anything about OP thought some stuff was a bit odd), but other than that imo it's way better than most novels and definitely fanfics.

In fanfics the wish fulfillment and gary/mary sue protag is taken to 11, MC getting at least two devil fruits, and what not.
    Nov 14, 2019
  10. Astaroth
    Astaroth
    Meanwhile One Piece Talent System is kind of the opposite, even compared to your average novel MC doesn't grow too fast and he doesn't constantly get powerups and random cheat items...
    Nov 14, 2019
  11. OldManGu
    OldManGu
    You haven’t seen One Piece!
    Nov 14, 2019
  12. Astaroth
    Astaroth
    I've seen it slightly past dressrosa arc, but haven't really paid attention to details (since honestly OP is mostly just asspulls and nakama power anyway)

For me it really went downhill ever sine sabaody
    Nov 14, 2019