Comments on Profile Post by Wujigege

1. WinByDying
    WinByDying
    The Dreamer in the Spring Boudoir
    Aug 17, 2019
    Wujigege likes this.
  2. Wujigege
    Wujigege
    I have been wary of female protagonist novels but beggars cant be chosers. I am an step from rewatching Kimi Wa Petto, the Koyuki version, recent one was a disappointment. I still hear the song in my head.
    DARLING DARLING! WAKA NE!! lol
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3ZUkOG9DPs
    Aug 17, 2019
    userunfriendly likes this.
  3. userunfriendly
    userunfriendly
    Aug 17, 2019
    Wujigege likes this.
  4. Wujigege
    Wujigege
    I normally prefer Kingdom Building novels with delegating to subordinates over One Man Armies haha
    Aug 17, 2019
  5. userunfriendly
    userunfriendly
    So how is the World Online these days? I just gave up, after 500 chapters...
    Aug 17, 2019
    Wujigege likes this.
  6. Wujigege
    Wujigege
    I didnt bother to read that. I am not a fan of going back in time or second chance novels. Reverend Insanity is the exception because the protagonist actually suffers losses
    Aug 17, 2019
  7. WinByDying
    WinByDying
    About my suggestion: the female lead is pretty good as far as Chinese novels go. And FuyuNeko does an excellent job at translating it. Characterization is also pretty good overall, and Fuyu points a few interesting things out in her notes.
    Aug 17, 2019
    Wujigege likes this.
  8. jacobpaige
    jacobpaige
    After the Mountains are Flattened (may have recommended this to you already), Chrysalis, and Farming for Gold on royalroad and The Rise of Otaku on this site are all quite good for different reasons.
    Aug 18, 2019
    Wujigege likes this.
  9. Ushiyama Tatsuma
    Ushiyama Tatsuma
    Was busy yesterday so i couldn't reply, try out Da Tang Shuang Long Zhuan and Death Sutra. Both have the kingdom building you want, actually "unifying and conquering" would be more precise.
    Aug 18, 2019
    Wujigege likes this.
  10. Wujigege
    Wujigege
    Isn't that Twin of Brothers? I watched the TV show by TVB. I dropped Death Sutra for a while when he joined the Palace war for succession
    Aug 18, 2019
  11. Ushiyama Tatsuma
    Ushiyama Tatsuma
    It's Twin Dragons of Tang, it might've had a drama but i wouldn't know since I'm not into those. Also about Death Sutra, Around what Chapter, You talking about before or after he went solo? Or have you read past that, after the Golden Fort, Shu-ilk, Norland and Central plains Tussles.
    Aug 18, 2019
  12. Wujigege
    Wujigege
    For Death Sutra he hasn't gotten solo just won the assassin competition and his now the Queen 's person I think
    Aug 18, 2019
  13. Ushiyama Tatsuma
    Ushiyama Tatsuma
    I think you might be misremembering since i don't recall a queen uptill where I've read, or it's me who simply hasn't reached that point which i genuinely doubt, you probably haven't read that far into the story or is the case otherwise?
    Aug 18, 2019
  14. Wujigege
    Wujigege
    I think I stopped around chapter 100
    Aug 18, 2019
  15. Ushiyama Tatsuma
    Ushiyama Tatsuma
    Oh then yeah, you mistook the young lady he was in the service of for a queen. It get's much better where I'm up to, he's got his own army and they're attacking that same Fort that wiped out his family.
    Aug 18, 2019
    Wujigege likes this.