Aug 19, 2019
    Wujigege likes this.
  3. Night Ghost
    Night Ghost
    Sorry to butt in. What happened ?
    Aug 19, 2019
  4. Ushiyama Tatsuma
    Ushiyama Tatsuma
    Oh Y'know, just the usual, Wuji's yandere-admirers going on about the novel's he's dropped instead of Just confessing to the strong affection they hold for my guy.
    Aug 19, 2019
    Wujigege, Night Ghost and orematcha like this.
  5. Wujigege
    Wujigege
    @Night Ghost It is something for almost two years ago. Novel didnt have any update for over 2 months and 3 weeks. I picked it up. They tried bullying me into dropping the novel. I promised readers to complete it and kept my word. Didnt want to ruin my reputation.
    They even started threads to ban me from the forum when I didnt respond to their threats
    Aug 19, 2019
  6. Night Ghost
    Night Ghost
    Wow.., they bullied you ? That's... What's the fitting word ? Childish ?

Just ignore them :)
    Aug 19, 2019
    Wujigege likes this.
  7. Wujigege
    Wujigege
    That I did. Well, they tried to bully me. They responded to all my threads for like a year. I didnt know I could be stalked lol.
    Very weird
    Aug 19, 2019
    Night Ghost likes this.
  8. Ushiyama Tatsuma
    Ushiyama Tatsuma
    Well, this is the internet afterall, Their Impertinence Knows no bounds,There's simply no boundaries which can't be crossed in their eyes.
    Aug 19, 2019
    Wujigege likes this.
  9. Wujigege
    Wujigege
    You would think that I killed their pet or something.
    I recall someone who was spamming my threads and asking me to disclose who my translators are. It was so silly, he or she said I was a fake.
    Aug 19, 2019
  10. Wujigege
    Wujigege
    After Wuxiaworld tried to poach my Editor after mistakenly thinking she was my translator. The same person is now being shunned by WW and Volare. What a shocker! It was GuanZhong. That was the first person I blocked on here lol
    Aug 19, 2019
  11. Ushiyama Tatsuma
    Ushiyama Tatsuma
    Haha, i remember that whole Volare and WW incident and the GuanZhong fiasco, was just reading through the thread just now since you reminded me of it, these website dramas never get old, Well, besides the Qidian ones.
    Aug 19, 2019
    Wujigege likes this.
  12. Wujigege
    Wujigege
    People are just living in denial. I don't pity Guan Zhong, burned the bridge with Ren, fled to Volare and Ren buys Volare haha
    Aug 19, 2019
  13. Wujigege
    Wujigege
    This is not Baka Tsuki era, translators are not idiots anymore who work as slaves for readers who inflate their egos.
    Aug 19, 2019
  14. Ushiyama Tatsuma
    Ushiyama Tatsuma
    That's what had me cracking up at the time, imagine burning bridges with your boss and seeking shelter in another site, only for that boss you've broken all ties with to go and purchase the site you sought accommodation in, Truly Formidable.
    Aug 19, 2019
    Wujigege likes this.