Comments on Profile Post by Kiskaiya

1. OnceandFutureLurker
    OnceandFutureLurker
    thanks), now If only I had either Korean/Chinese/Japanese/Thai food to go with it
    Aug 26, 2019
  2. Kiskaiya
    Kiskaiya
    Now I'm sad. I haven't had real Thai food in years. Though, I miss the street food more than anything
    Aug 26, 2019
    OnceandFutureLurker likes this.
  3. Kiskaiya
    Kiskaiya
    It's morning, go for dim sum
    Aug 26, 2019
  4. OnceandFutureLurker
    OnceandFutureLurker
    Now if only I had the money ), I would. Despite living in a quite rural area i live within 30 miles of 2 Thai , and 3 Japanese restaurants. Unfortunately the best Korean is about 90 miles away :(
    Aug 26, 2019
  5. Kiskaiya
    Kiskaiya
    I'm also in rural, but I have to travel 2 hours for anything other than a good JP restaurant. The CN ones in town will kill you and the KR place closed down before I could try it. But at least we have a decent JP one in town now
    Aug 26, 2019
  6. Kiskaiya
    Kiskaiya
    Before, we had a sushi place called Wahoo Sushi. They served room temperature sushi......it was disgusting
    Aug 26, 2019
    Lurking likes this.
  7. OnceandFutureLurker
    Aug 26, 2019
    Kiskaiya likes this.
  8. Kiskaiya
    Kiskaiya
    I didn't really have high hopes when I walked in and saw teenagers making the sushi
    Aug 26, 2019
  9. OnceandFutureLurker
    OnceandFutureLurker
    As for Chinese food got a very good one within 30 miles as well and a decent one as well. And it might be wrong of me but I don't count the ones not owned and operated by Chinese speaking people as Chinese food or like.
    Aug 26, 2019
    Lurking likes this.
  10. OnceandFutureLurker
    OnceandFutureLurker
    Anyways back to tea , black or green or white ?
    Aug 26, 2019
  11. Kiskaiya
    Kiskaiya
    True. My thing with Chinese restaurants is that I want the majority of the clientele to actually be Chinese, that way I know it's good.
    Aug 26, 2019
    Lurking and OnceandFutureLurker like this.
  12. Kiskaiya
    Kiskaiya
    Black is my primary. But I like green, white, herbal, mate, flowering
    Aug 26, 2019