SummerForest likes this.
  3. SummerForest
    SummerForest
    I'm fine! How are you?
    Sep 8, 2019
    yuzuki likes this.
  4. yuzuki
    yuzuki
    I'm good! Recently I just caught up reading Lucia (on NU!) The series reminded me of something you might like so if you haven't tried it, give it a look!
    Sep 10, 2019
    SummerForest likes this.
  5. SummerForest
    SummerForest
    You liked it? This is the second recommendation for it. Stormie read it first and told me about it.

Anyway, how are you?
    Sep 10, 2019
    yuzuki likes this.
  6. yuzuki
    yuzuki
    I'm doing alright! Haru and I are preparing to be engaged so it will probably be soon! And as for Lucia I just read it and enjoyed it a lot! It's quite a mature novel, so it reminded me of you immediately!
    Sep 10, 2019
    iampsyx and SummerForest like this.
  7. SummerForest
    SummerForest
    Happy to hear that there's something that can remind you of me, XD
    Jk~
    Sep 10, 2019
    yuzuki likes this.
  8. yuzuki
    yuzuki
    I also read The Male Lead’s Villainess Fiancée recently and the dynamic between the main couple is also quite precious (and vaguely deep occasionally, I think)!
    Sep 10, 2019
    SummerForest likes this.
  9. SummerForest
    SummerForest
    And congrats! Really happy to hear about your great news!
    Sep 10, 2019
    yuzuki likes this.
  10. SummerForest
    SummerForest
    I binge read The Dreamer in the Spring Boudoir. It was kinda engrossing.
    Sep 10, 2019
    yuzuki likes this.
  11. yuzuki
    yuzuki
    Thank you! And I'll give it a look! I've definitely been in quite a binge reading mood so I'm quite eager for anything good!
    Sep 10, 2019
    SummerForest likes this.
  12. yuzuki
    yuzuki
    Also, how has it been with you? It seems that I've heard on the wind that you've been through a lot recently~? XD
    Sep 10, 2019
    SummerForest likes this.
  13. SummerForest
    SummerForest
    XD I was kinda uneasy that you didn't ask me anything about it. Thought that you were perhaps, shocked?
    Sep 10, 2019
    yuzuki likes this.
  14. yuzuki
    yuzuki
    Well, perhaps in a sense I was maybe trying too hard pretending to be a lurker! XD I've been quite distant lately in general and absorbed with my quiet introverted life! (>.< sorry!) And in fact I am very curious! Although not quite to the extent that I would suddenly pry!
    Sep 10, 2019
    SummerForest likes this.
  15. SummerForest
    SummerForest
    Hehe it's something I've no words to describe. I was tempted to reveal that much by Bielt's sincere worries, or I wouldn't have spoken out.

Some things are better not to put down in words, or their charm may be lost.
    Sep 10, 2019
    yuzuki likes this.
  16. yuzuki
    yuzuki
    Very well! xD You seem to have something quite precious and I'm very happy for you! And I know very well what you mean by not knowing quite the words!
    Sep 10, 2019
    SummerForest likes this.
  17. SummerForest
    SummerForest
    Yeah you must be quite an experienced one in such feelings. Let's see how things turn out for all of us.
    Future is always an uncertain variable, so I'd better live my present thoroughly.
    Sep 10, 2019
    yuzuki likes this.
  18. yuzuki
    yuzuki
    I agree thoroughly! In fact one of my new titles is [ 信心 ] = Faith! ...meaning that I feel like a lot of happiness can come sheerly from having faith in your interpersonal relationships. It doesn't mean that no bad things will ever happen, but faith in the present and the people you love is critically important!
    Sep 10, 2019
    iampsyx and SummerForest like this.
  19. SummerForest
    SummerForest
    I really like this side of your personality. You always have faith in your relationship. It simply means you have faith in your loved ones.
    For me, keeping up other's trust in you is very important.
    Sep 10, 2019
    yuzuki likes this.
  20. SummerForest
    SummerForest
    I don't believe in the conventional idea of cheating. I'm from a culture where all kind of relationships were once allowed based on the people's mutual trust and dependence.
    Sep 10, 2019
    yuzuki likes this.
  21. SummerForest
    SummerForest
    So I think I'm fine as long as I don't deviate from my responsibilities.
    Sep 10, 2019
    yuzuki likes this.
  22. SummerForest
    SummerForest
    The funny thing is that Oriental concepts of love and marriage are totally different from Christian idea of the same.
    Sep 10, 2019
    yuzuki likes this.
  23. SummerForest
    SummerForest
    The Ten Commandments were never a part of Oriental cultures XD
    Sep 10, 2019
    yuzuki likes this.
  24. yuzuki
    yuzuki
    I think our beliefs are quite similar! Particularly when your core is strong and unwavering! So I 100% feel confident that you're fine too! XD
    Sep 10, 2019
    SummerForest likes this.
  25. yuzuki
    yuzuki
    I mean it's been many years since I believed love was binary or straightforward. In reality it's very complex, mature, and full of many nuanced flavors! But it's still love nonetheless!
    Sep 10, 2019
    SummerForest likes this.
  26. SummerForest
    SummerForest
    Yeah someone who gets on the upper steps of Maslow's need ladder will think differently from those on the lower rungs anyway and I think you're not different than me.
    Sep 10, 2019
    yuzuki likes this.