Comments on Profile Post by Mystic Zander

1. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    The oc has ultra bad luck and every artifact in his possession is damaged and only exhibits a fraction of his power. That, or he’s incompatible with them. As such, whenever enemies use the artifacts, they become OP, but when oc uses them, they become as good as a cypress stick~
    Sep 8, 2019
    Nebby likes this.
  2. Mystic Zander
    Mystic Zander
    It all really depends on the type of item and it’s effect.

I was thinking of collecting any and all magical artifacts ranging from spell book pages to runes. A magical hunter if you will.

My end goal was to find basic/minimal spells and stack certain effects over others, steadily increasing in power and versatility.
    Sep 8, 2019
    Nebby likes this.
  3. Mystic Zander
    Mystic Zander
    But yeah. I wouldn’t say every item will work. Trial and error is the life of a Magic Hunter.
    Sep 8, 2019
    Nebby likes this.
  4. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    What if something goes horribly wrong when you combine them and it someones the demon lord of another plane??
    Sep 8, 2019
    Nebby likes this.
  5. Mystic Zander
    Mystic Zander
    Sounds like yet another quest.
    Sep 8, 2019
    Nebby likes this.
  6. Mystic Zander
    Mystic Zander
    Summons* (Sorry)
    Sep 8, 2019
    Nebby likes this.
  7. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    More like a ticking time bomb?? Since the oc doesn’t know that would happen. When it does happen, it will probably be when no one expects it to happen.
    Sep 8, 2019
    Nebby likes this.
  8. Mystic Zander
    Mystic Zander
    Guess we’ll see when/if it happens.
    That’s assuming I’d ever come across two artifacts so powerful they could become a threat to mass population.
    Which btw, I have no intent on doing. I intended for most spells/effects to be low level and/or passive.

Like I said, I’m well aware there are risks, but that just kinda adds to it for me.
    Sep 8, 2019
    Nebby likes this.
  9. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    Weak things, when put together, cn have various unknown, sometimes powerful effects~
    Sep 8, 2019
    Nebby and Mystic Zander like this.
  10. Mystic Zander
    Mystic Zander
    Potentially. But I don’t intend to smash things together willy nilly.
    Your throwing out worst case-scenario possibilities where the user has no idea what there doing to formulate these what-ifs.

Spells will be examined and compared to determine compatibility. Some may fail, so may fizzle out, some may blow up in my face. But I don’t believe I’ll be causing mass destruction anytime soon, if ever.
    Sep 8, 2019
    Nebby likes this.
  11. Mystic Zander
    Mystic Zander
    Thank you for your input but I’m just waiting on a response from the thread owner.
    Sep 8, 2019
    Nebby likes this.
  12. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    Throwing out the worst case scenario and imagining everyone screaming in terror is fun~
    Sep 8, 2019
    Nebby likes this.
  13. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    Sorry to say it, but I didn't even read the actual registration form... More often than not though, things are fine.

I just don't have the time to manage it anymore... Sorry.
    Sep 8, 2019
    Nebby likes this.