How to move on from a heartbreak?
    Sep 8, 2019
  3. Bad Storm
    Bad Storm
    On that note, how to break hearts too?
    Sep 8, 2019
  4. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    Breaking hearts is easy. Just get a jack hammer and find a heart. Moving on... distract yourself from it. Distracting yourself is easier when you are with other people. When by yourself, you’re thoughts automatically return to it. (I wish I knew that when I was younger >.>)
    Sep 8, 2019
  5. Bad Storm
    Bad Storm
    People are good at picking up the pieces of their hearts tho. I want to turn a heart into worthless fine dust.

You already got your heart broken?
    Sep 8, 2019
  6. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    I wouldn’t call it broken, but first relationships are harder to move past than other relationships. That said, I don’t really have the second or third to compare too~
    If you want to break a heart that much, you’d probably end up driving the guy to suicide >.>
    Sep 8, 2019
  7. Bad Storm
    Bad Storm
    Why did it end?

Hmm... I'm curious whether it is survivable. Have you ever had that kind of destructive urge?
    Sep 8, 2019
  8. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    Person broke up with me on the ground of, “I need to find myself” >.>. Probably didn’t help that we stayed in contact with each other. Honestly, being around that person wasn’t healthy for me, so breaking up was a good thing. Still, since I’m more or less a loner, I was pretty much dealing with the break up by myself afterwards~
    Sep 8, 2019
  9. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    I’ve never felt any urges to murder people before their families just to turn their hearts into unfixable dust~
    Sep 8, 2019
  10. Bad Storm
    Bad Storm
    Oh, so the other party did the final ending. You have friends, did you not go to them for a little comfort?

So this destructive nature isn't usual?
    Sep 8, 2019
  11. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    What part of loner did you not understand?? The people I might turn to were in other universities far far away. Also, even if they were there, I have trust issues so I won’t really say if something is bothering me~

Not destructive urges revolving around breaking hearts~
    Sep 8, 2019
  12. Bad Storm
    Bad Storm
    The part where there's not even one person that could help you. It's weird but I really hate it when there are people that I can't help. Cases I can't meddle with. I must be a control freak.

But isn't mutual destruction a good outcome? I want no one happy if I'm not.
    Sep 8, 2019
  13. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    Even if someone could help me, I’d need to be willing to accept the help. Help in this case would be discussing how I feel, I suppose. I would totally be open to hanging out though~

I see, so you suscribe to the idea of MAD. Have you considered mixing it up with NUT??
    Sep 8, 2019
  14. Bad Storm
    Bad Storm
    I see. Helping unwilling is truly hard.

Never!

*throws this topic away*
    Anyway, how's life? Still feeling lonely in the strange place where you got no one to talk to?
    Sep 8, 2019
  15. Bad Storm
    Bad Storm
    Wait, that sounds so wrong... I really should just shut up tonight >.>
    Sep 8, 2019
  16. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    There there, and probably, but I’ve found away to ignore it for now~
    Sep 8, 2019
  17. Bad Storm
    Bad Storm
    What way?
    Sep 8, 2019
  18. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    Classes starting up provide a good distraction~
    MAD= Mutually Assured Destruction
    NUT=Nuclear Unilateral Termination (something like that)
    Sep 8, 2019
  19. Bad Storm
    Bad Storm
    Why does the start of classes seem late? Not August?

I only like MAD. NUT is an uninteresting acronym. So never!
    Sep 8, 2019
  20. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    Classes startd about 3 weeks ago~
    Sep 8, 2019
  21. Bad Storm
    Bad Storm
    Oh, just right about mine started. Is being a teacher fun?
    Sep 8, 2019
  22. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    The kids can be delightful... The most painful part is not being able to actually talk with them >.>
    Sep 8, 2019
  23. Bad Storm
    Bad Storm
    B-but you've been in Japan for a bit now. Language that hard?
    Sep 8, 2019
  24. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    Small meaningless conversations are okay. But there is a lot of vocab that I don’t hear very often being used and at a very fast pace. I have learned a lot, but that a lot isn’t very much in terms of learning a langauge >.>
    Sep 8, 2019
  25. Bad Storm
    Bad Storm
    There there, I'm sure you'll get better and better!

Anyway, I'll be off. I'm not feeling mentally sound...
    Sep 8, 2019
  26. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    Have a good rest. Being tired makes your mind think silly things~
    Sep 8, 2019
  27. Bad Storm
    Bad Storm
    That's the normal mode. The lid keeping the silliness away is just missing rn.

Thanks for putting up with the silliness.
    Sep 8, 2019