Comments on Profile Post by Tilgarial

1. Kiskaiya
    Kiskaiya
    *Glomps and grabs tail to play with* Cat-toy!!!!!!
    Sep 16, 2019
    Tilgarial likes this.
  2. Tilgarial
    Tilgarial
    *ignores the tailgrab and glomps too*
    Sep 16, 2019
    Kiskaiya likes this.
  3. Kiskaiya
    Kiskaiya
    *Starts gnawing gently on tail, spits out fur* I didn't think that one through all the way. I'm in a bitey mood~
    Sep 16, 2019
    Tilgarial likes this.
  4. Tilgarial
    Tilgarial
    *laughs*
    A biting kiss, huh~ *smirks*
    How lucky i am to have all this fur protecting me~
    Sep 16, 2019
  5. Kiskaiya
    Kiskaiya
    Probably very lucky~ *Pokes the tiger to see if I can find tickle spots* I like to bite! From gentle bites to marking bites, I like it all \o/
    Sep 16, 2019
    Tilgarial likes this.
  6. Tilgarial
    Tilgarial
    Owo
    Kiss the sadist? *headtilt*
    *is slightly ticklish in certain spots*
    Sep 16, 2019
  7. Kiskaiya
    Kiskaiya
    Not really? I don't get pleasure from inflicting pain, really. I just like biting *Shrug* Used to have a friend that would let me bite him whenever I got bitey. Was a running joke that I was his feral cat.

*Keeps poking to find ticklish spots, gets distracted by fluffy tiger ears, starts rubbing ears*
    Sep 16, 2019
    Tilgarial likes this.
  8. Tilgarial
    Tilgarial
    I think sadism isnt necessarily about pain? But okay~
    Hahaha xD that sounds like one heck of a friendship xD

*starts purring at the ear rubs*
    Sep 17, 2019
  9. Kiskaiya
    Kiskaiya
    Wah! It's like massage chair *lays down and rubs ears more*
    I thought true sadism was deriving sexual pleasure from inflicting pain on others
    Sep 17, 2019
    Tilgarial likes this.
  10. Tilgarial
    Tilgarial
    Haha~
    *purring intensifies too*

Eh, who knows~ but sadism doesnt have to have anything to do with sexual pleasure! Its pleasure and enjoyment on general... and things like humiliation or embarrassment can definitely lead to sadistic enjoyment too~
    Sep 17, 2019
  11. Kiskaiya
    Kiskaiya
    Nope, no, not me. I hate humiliation and embarrassment. Sooooo not my kink. I guess I derive pleasure from the act of biting, but I don't inflict pain on the person being bit unless they ask me to.

*blows air on ears to make them twitch* I love doing this to make my cat's ears twitch, fufufu
    Sep 17, 2019
    Tilgarial likes this.
  12. Tilgarial
    Tilgarial
    Hmm~ *psycho-analysis* maybe its something about being connected? After all, there isnt very much you can do to be physically closer than literally putting a piece of them in your mouth & even leaving a mark *thinks*
    (Anyways, its just somehow interesting. If i'm bothering you on the topic somehow, just say so~)

*twitches ears*
    *turns head and looks at you*
    Sep 17, 2019
    Kiskaiya likes this.
  13. Kiskaiya
    Kiskaiya
    *Noms ear*

It's possible? I dunno, I find your view interesting. But what about when I'm just feeling bitey, not necessarily towards a specific person?

I do admit that when I want to leave a mark it's usually a territorial thing. Not in a "back off" kind of way, though. It's just like "hey, person, you are my friend and belong in my bubble, have a mark to celebrate your worthiness, fufufu"
    Sep 17, 2019
    Tilgarial likes this.
  14. Tilgarial
    Tilgarial
    *tries twitching ear anyways*

Hmm~ well, a desire for closeness and affection forsnt have to be a directed thing. It could be amild form of loneliness or just a wish for some general reassurance?

Hahaha xD
    Thats kinda cute~
    Sep 17, 2019
  15. Kiskaiya
    Kiskaiya
    *Keeps nomming, until I sneeze from the tickly fur*

I can see how that would be the case. Probably not even untrue in my case. I don't typically interact with others on the day to day irl. That's why I tend to be huggy and affectionate online.
    Sep 17, 2019
    Tilgarial likes this.
  16. Tilgarial
    Tilgarial
    *laughs* Gesundheit~

I see... *hugs*
    Well, feel free to come around whenever you want!

Funnily enough, in rl i'm not one for much close contact either. xD

*thinks* *headtilts*
    But you're studying, arent you? Well, i guess that doesnt really count as interaction...
    Sep 17, 2019
    Kiskaiya likes this.
  17. Kiskaiya
    Kiskaiya
    *Hugs back*

I'm super huggy irl with my two close friends, and especially so with my aunt and cousins. Not so much with my brothers or acquaintances.

I may be studying, but it's all online. The most interaction I have with my "classmates" is making a couple of responses to a discussion post
    Sep 17, 2019
    Tilgarial likes this.
  18. Tilgarial
    Tilgarial
    Owo
    Well, hugging aquaintanves can be kinda weird... or maybe thats just me. I dunno.
    I need to like people quite a bit in rl before i allow them to hug me or hug them outside of special circumstances

Ah... thats even less interaction than in university. Humans are social creatures, you okay? O.o
    Sep 17, 2019
    Kiskaiya likes this.
  19. Kiskaiya
    Kiskaiya
    Yup! I grew up a latchkey kid who also moved around a lot. So I got used to not being around people from a young age. When I need social interaction I use sites like nuf. If I actually physically need to be around people, I'll go for a walk downtown
    Sep 17, 2019
    Tilgarial likes this.
  20. Tilgarial
    Tilgarial
    *pat pat*
    Huh. I never thought of it that way, but i guess NUF can be quite useful for online social interaction~
    *nod nod* taling walks is nice~
    Sep 17, 2019
  21. Kiskaiya
    Kiskaiya
    It really is. And it's way less exhausting than actual social platforms like facebook. At least it is for me. Less toxic overall, too
    Sep 17, 2019
    Tilgarial likes this.
  22. Tilgarial
    Tilgarial
    *nods* i dont use facebook and co. For those very reasons.
    On one hand it shoud be sad that a forum of strangers is way more friendly to each other than prople on facrbook - people you are actually connected with somehow in rl - but on the other hand its great how this website is, and how we can all meet each other~
    Sep 17, 2019
    Kiskaiya likes this.
  23. Kiskaiya
    Kiskaiya
    I haven't been on facebook in years. My family sometimes gets annoyed with me about it, but *shrug* no care.

I love how friendly and fun the group is here!
    Sep 17, 2019
    Tilgarial likes this.
  24. Tilgarial
    Tilgarial
    Haha; yea xD its not somethibg you need to have, after all

*nod nod* its a great community~
    Sep 17, 2019
  25. Kiskaiya
    Kiskaiya
    Hmmm, I'm feeling a lot more relaxed now. Might need a cup of tea to complete the feeling.

*Flops backwards on you and just stars up at the sky* So nice~
    Sep 17, 2019
    Tilgarial likes this.
  26. Tilgarial
    Tilgarial
    Haha, thats good~
    Oh, what kind?
    Which reminds me, my tea intake has been steadily rising since i know you, lol

*stares up at the night sky too*
    So much to see~
    Sep 17, 2019
    Kiskaiya likes this.
  27. Kiskaiya
    Kiskaiya
    I'm feeling something light tonight, so maybe my winter spice tea. It tastes like apples.

I like looking at the night sky where I am. It's a small enough town that the light pollution doesn't interfere with the stars too much.
    Sep 17, 2019
    Tilgarial likes this.
  28. Tilgarial
    Tilgarial
    That does sound great~

*nod nod* i live in a small town too; even facing the edge. Though, a ways that way is a big town... so the forest on the hill between looks sometimes like its burning, but otherwise not much light pollution~
    Sep 17, 2019
  29. Kiskaiya
    Kiskaiya
    I'm at the upper edge of mine, too. Closest to the mountains, so it's really nice, especially with a full moon. Gets almost as bright as day
    Sep 17, 2019
    Tilgarial likes this.
  30. Tilgarial
    Tilgarial
    *nod nod nod* its great, isnt it~
    I really like wandering the forest on nights like that
    Sep 17, 2019
    Kiskaiya likes this.