Master Supreme Overlord

krrizis

Runs Ainushi, Read18 & Chaleuria

Otherwise, please just learn to be a bit more patient. Feb 15, 2021

krrizis was last seen:
Jun 7, 2021
    1. krrizis
      krrizis
      :/ my editor still has exams. should i just post the unedited version of loner juliet?
      1. Archaic pickle likes this.
      2. Archaic pickle
        Archaic pickle
        Post it and have people put corrections in the comments, id add a author note at the top about it
        Nov 18, 2019
      3. Archaic pickle
        Archaic pickle
        If you get complaints after posting this one, just sit on them in the future
        Nov 18, 2019
      4. Archaic pickle
        Archaic pickle
        Hopefully they have a newfound appreciation of your editor as well <_<
        #unsungheroes
        Nov 18, 2019
    2. Lost Happiness
      Lost Happiness
      I don't know if I can ask if Chaleuria have problems with registering new readers since I have yet to receive an email and now have no idea what to do. Could I check with you on this matter? Or whoever is in charge of managing the registration part of new readers. Thanks for reading.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Lost Happiness
        Lost Happiness
        Yup, I don't see if still. I don't know if your side got a prompt or maybe something failed mid way from yours to mine.
        Oct 28, 2019
      3. krrizis
        krrizis
        @Lost Happiness I'll check with the team and let you know. What's your username?
        Oct 28, 2019
      4. Lost Happiness
        Lost Happiness
        Emiliarose.us
        Thank you for your time in helping me.
        Oct 28, 2019
    3. izanagi321
      izanagi321
      First and foremost, is ImmortalDreamer okay? The last I read is that he was hospitalised and then then he just vanished. Is Read18 going to stay inactive?
      1. krrizis
        krrizis
        Hey Izanagi. Immortal's alright now. He was sick for a while but is on the mend. I've been speaking to him and he intends to post a few new chapters on Read18 soon.
        Oct 16, 2019
        5d100 likes this.
    4. krrizis
      krrizis
      finally finished a chapter of LJ. struggling with happy life but alas, that's due to the complexity and bcoz i haven't touched it in ages
      2. krrizis
        krrizis
        *coughs* I promise to speed things up next year. Am quitting my job then. Will have plenty of time to run straight to the end :P
        Oct 16, 2019
      3. Bad Storm
        Bad Storm
        *pat pat*
        Don't mind us leeches xD
        Why are you quitting your job?
        Oct 16, 2019
      4. krrizis
        krrizis
        No proper work-life balance.
        Oct 16, 2019
    5. krrizis
      krrizis
      Maid Mother, Loner & Juliet AND Happy Life are still being worked on. So have patience, folks!
      1. 5d100 likes this.
      2. 5d100
        5d100
        I'm sorry again.
        Oct 5, 2019
      3. krrizis
        krrizis
        @5d100 I have one chapter done. if you want access to the unedited version, let me know.
        Oct 16, 2019
        5d100 likes this.
    6. krrizis
      krrizis
      pile, with half translations because irl hit me hard. I mean, I'm still actively promoting the author's work over twitter. Do ppl check?
    7. krrizis
      krrizis
      I hate folks that never check in with me. Before I start whinging at the fact that hey, I have a life... and files are in my translation
    8. krrizis
      krrizis
      Love everyone heaps. <3
      1. OnceandFutureLurker likes this.
      2. Kazuel_Hellscythe
        Kazuel_Hellscythe
        Human, r u feeling lonely!!
        Jul 3, 2019
    9. krrizis
      krrizis
      heavier and heavier each day. I hope this fills everyone in about what's happening to me and, if possible, to be patient with me.
    10. krrizis
      krrizis
      I'm aware that it feels like I tend to overpromise and break promises about my translations. It doesn't help that my day job just gets
    11. krrizis
      krrizis
      that has lasting effects such as being hyperthyroid or having a nerve injury on the foot.
      1. krrizis
        krrizis
        @OnceandFutureLurker may get it. I'm subclinical hyperthyroid but my mom is hyperthyroid with Graves'. So my thyroid issue is likely hereditary and may trigger Graves'.
        Jul 3, 2019
      2. OnceandFutureLurker
        OnceandFutureLurker
        Hmm, I knew a guy who had that. That is a rough go and I sympathise and do hope it will stabilize more before drastic steps are needed
        Jul 3, 2019
    12. krrizis
      krrizis
      Since February, I've been having a whole lot of health issues. They're not as major as people would expect, but it's certainly the sort
    13. krrizis
      krrizis
      I've been yearning for a space to talk about my health. Guess here's a good place since Ainushi's site does get overrun with things.
    14. krrizis
      krrizis
      Posted LJ. Now working on some Maid Mother. If you guys want me to do Happy Life. Just holler.
    15. krrizis
      krrizis
      Updated translation status of all my projects on the Ainushi FB page.
      1. Deleted member 36162 likes this.
    16. krrizis
      krrizis
      Working on Crying in the Night, Unseen. If you're a fan, it'll be ready in another week or so once I finish the last three chapters.
    17. krrizis
      krrizis
      Checking my tweet and I see a light novel author added my twitter, whereas my favorite author retweeted the English cover that we did.
      1. Bad Storm likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Refan25
        Refan25
        Awh so sweet want a candy? (ะ^・ω・^ะ) *Offers a strawberry Chupa-Chups* (ृʾ́꒳ʿ̀ ृ )ु
        Dec 26, 2018
        krrizis likes this.
      4. SoulZer0
        SoulZer0
        I'm curious, what novel?
        Dec 26, 2018
      5. Bad Storm
    18. krrizis
      krrizis
      Loner & Juliet fans! Don't forget to check out the manga scans + illustrations :D
      1. Xieljhane, Raneday and Bad Storm like this.
    19. Wujigege
      Wujigege
      Quick question : Are you able to display Google ads on mature content?
      2. Wujigege
        Wujigege
        I am surprised to be honest. I have seen quite a few websites on here with Google ads on mature content
        Dec 5, 2018
      3. krrizis
        krrizis
        @Wujigege No. I got a notification a few months ago about one of my contents since their bots finally picked up on it. So anything that is remotely R-18 is now blocked from displaying ads.

Any issues on your site?
        Dec 5, 2018
      4. Wujigege
        Wujigege
        I am just curious. I thought maybe I didn't have access to the "Immortal Fountain"
        Dec 5, 2018
    20. krrizis
      krrizis
      Now there can be no mistaken identities!
      1. Bad Storm likes this.
      2. Bad Storm
        Bad Storm
        Congrats for your lack of identity krrizis

Okay, kill me and my horrible joke now >.>
        Oct 31, 2018
        krrizis and RizYun like this.
      3. Bakaturq
        Bakaturq
        There will only be bourne identity
        Oct 31, 2018
        krrizis and Bad Storm like this.
  • About

Home Page:
    http://ainushi.com
    Master Supreme Overlord
    TL for Happy Life & Maid Mother!

Send me donations to buy more light novels if you like my work :3 Or tea. Definitely more tea.

Forever on the hunt for more translators. Chinese & Japanese translators, come ping me! Also looking for people to write anime & novel reviews.

Signature

Owner of Ainushi Translations, Manager for Chaleuria & Co-owner of Read18

Translator for Happy Life
    Translator for Maid Mother

Seeking avid, passionate Chinese & Japanese translators and editors for a myriad of yaoi & shoujo projects. Please contact me via PM.