Comments on Profile Post by iampsyx

1. iampsyx
    iampsyx
    Like, say, you'd be able to feel what they're feeling all the time and sense if they're near? Maybe hear each other's thoughts too? :blobthink:
    Sep 21, 2019
    lychee likes this.
  2. lychee
    lychee
    Wow that's interesting! Um... hm... I'll answer no for this one! Mostly because I think people shouldn't share every single thought they have without a filter with their loved ones, because sometimes those thoughts don't mean a lot to you but could still hurt a partner!
    Sep 21, 2019
    iampsyx likes this.
  3. lychee
    lychee
    For my first relationship (middle school one), I had this ideal that since we're dating, I should share EVERY single thought and emotion and feeling I had on my brain with my SO, even the negative ones.
    Sep 21, 2019
    iampsyx likes this.
  4. lychee
    lychee
    However my mental negativity (some of us frequently repeat the same thoughts in our head) really affected them and it broke the relationship
    Sep 21, 2019
    iampsyx likes this.
  5. SummerForest
    SummerForest
    Lychee, I agree with you. But there can happen one relationship in a lifetime where you'd really want to have this telepathic bond, 'cuz that'll simply help you solve misunderstandings easily.
    Sep 21, 2019
    iampsyx and lychee like this.
  6. lychee
    lychee
    Also you kind of inspired me to read back on some of my old blogs XD
    Sep 21, 2019
    iampsyx likes this.
  7. iampsyx
    iampsyx
    @lychee I'd say no too! It would be hard to, say, cheer them up if you're influenced by their emotions and vice versa. This is why I don't get why people like the soulmates-where-they're-basically-one-being-in-two-bodies concept so much.
    Sep 21, 2019
    lychee likes this.
  8. iampsyx
    iampsyx
    Like, yeah, it would be ideal to understand your partner so much but...not to the point where you can no longer distinguish who is who? That you'd no longer be able to live without each other?
    Sep 21, 2019
    lychee likes this.
  9. iampsyx
    iampsyx
    ...that honestly sounds scary instead of romantic to me... >.<
    Sep 21, 2019
    lychee likes this.
  10. iampsyx
    iampsyx
    @SummerForest Mmm it might be helpful, yes, but I'd rather not go the easy and convenient route myself even if it means having nasty fights. I'd want to, I dunno, still give my partner the freedom to choose whether to tell me their thoughts or not?
    Sep 21, 2019
    SummerForest and lychee like this.