Birthday:
Mar 8, 1997 (Age: 27)
Chize's Babysitter

Rhyse

Well-Known Member, Male, 27, from Coffee Shops

┐(´д`)┌ Feb 16, 2018

1. Chize
      Chize
      I had been awaken by the cutie.. I mean very scary justabot icon once again ;)
    2. Chize
      Chize
      Scary justabot is too cute, I can't resist buying him even though I'm not active anymore.
      1. Nyann likes this.
      2. LaDyViL
        LaDyViL
        You can blame @Nyann for making him too cute
        Nov 10, 2020
        Nyann likes this.
      3. Nyann
        Nyann
        Thanks !
        Nov 10, 2020
    3. Chize
      Chize
      NU suddenly going inaccessible makes me crawl out of the woodwork (/ω\)
      Feels weird suddenly going back
    4. Chize
      Chize
      Dad ate dinner alone today. But for some reasons, there's pairs of plates, cups, bowls etc in the sink. He said he only ate once.

I wonder if he had a dinner date with a ghost or a ghost is freeloading in our house.
    5. Chize
      Chize
      Dad chopped some onions earlier & for some unknown reasons, he used 3 different knives.
      I'm seriously contemplating why would anyone need to use 3 knives just for 1 onion....
      1. Sheri_Yui_Chan likes this.
      2. yuzen
        yuzen
        Decided to torture the demonic onion for its teary ability like a devil.
        Nov 4, 2019
        Sheri_Yui_Chan likes this.
      3. Maid Chan
        Maid Chan
        Sealing, purifying, enhancing.
        Nov 4, 2019
        Sheri_Yui_Chan likes this.
    6. Chize
      Chize
      I know it's a celebration, but I can't help to question why do we need to destroy everyone's eardrums with very old sad love songs in a child's birthday party.

My ears feels so uncomfortable from getting blasted by the extremely loud music for the whole day.
      (✖﹏✖)
    7. Chize
      Chize
      My cousin's cough is worsening that Idk if she's really coughing or slowly getting demonically possessed.
    8. Chize
      Chize
      I wonder what's up with google photos today & they're excitedly giving me notifications that they found pet photos in my album, along aside a bunch dog emoji & smiling faces
      1. Xieljhane likes this.
    9. Chize
      Chize
      I seriously hate my family's table manners at this point.

I'm so tired of eating stone cold & tasteless dishes, & being unable to say how bad it really is because of these damned etiquettes.
    10. Chize
      Chize
      My cousin & his wife are visiting with their baby. She then asked if she could use the toilet to change the baby's diaper. I pointed where the toilet is, warned her that few of our soaps is too harsh for a baby's skin, so she wouldn't accidentally use it

And hours later, I had use the bathroom & I immediately saw her baby's used diaper wide open on the floor

Like why.. Just why..
      1. Snowbun
        Snowbun
        +___+ that's awful...
        Oct 21, 2019
        OnceandFutureLurker likes this.
    11. Chize
      Chize
      My dog was napping near the door when neighbors little kids sneaked into our porch & opened our front door. As they're entering our house, our dog got spooked, started growling & barking at the kids. (no biting) Kids got scared.

& now they're blaming us for having an "aggressive" dog when it's their kids who sneaked into our house without permission.
      1. Bad Storm
        Bad Storm
        Then blame them for having an aggressive dog too.
        Oct 18, 2019
        Kirill likes this.
      2. Bad Storm
        Bad Storm
        Then say, "oh wait, it was your kid. I'm sooooo sorry."
        Oct 18, 2019
        Rhyse and Kirill like this.
      3. Rhyse
        Rhyse
        @Bad Storm If only, unfortunately nothing seems to beat an entailed Karen
        Oct 18, 2019
    12. Chize
      Chize
      It was heavily raining earlier that umbrellas are almost useless. I was rushing to the bus stop because my clothes were getting wet.

& there's this dude with his huge umbrella that's blocking the whole side walk as he leisurely stroll in the rain. Literally not caring that there's multiple people trying to rush behind him because we're all getting wet.
      1. Deleted member 155674 likes this.
    13. Chize
      Chize
      The feels when my internet service is so bad I'm somehow still getting 3G signal at this time.
      1. Kirill, Effugium and 911 like this.
    14. Chize
      Chize
      I can't help but wonder if Halloween doesn't feel neglected.
      All sorts of establishments here already have their grand christmas decors displayed as early as September 1.
      & now Halloween is coming, all they have are fist sized plastic jack-o-lanterns beneath the christmas decors
    15. Chize
      Chize
      The siblings next door is literally shouting at each other as if they lost millions in a second, because the TV's remote control got into the 2nd floor of their house.
      Their shouts beats my earphones full volume so well.
    16. Chize
      Chize
      I was giving my dog bread as a snack after taking a walk.neighbor passed by while I was trying to open my dog's mouth because the bread stuck on the roof of her mouth & she can't remove it.

He said he was amazed that my dog is not growling/biting me for touching her mouth because his dog does it. I can't help but to give him a are you serious look.
    17. Chize
      Chize
      Our neighbor & her friends are loudly gossiping about this dude who rejected their friend's love confession.
      & they're like, "oh he's gay" "yes! Definitely gay" "no way he's not gay"

As if rejecting a confession simply because the dude didn't like her is not a thing anymore
      1. Kirill, Nyann and Archaic pickle like this.
      2. Archaic pickle
        Archaic pickle
        It's how some people cope with rejection, they lash out
        Or her friends are trying to make her feel better by "putting him down"
        Oct 3, 2019
        Nyann likes this.
      3. Archaic pickle
        Archaic pickle
        Sadly it seems common
        Oct 3, 2019
      4. Nyann
        Nyann
        I mean it sounds as if she is the only girl ever
        Oct 3, 2019
        Archaic pickle likes this.
    18. Chize
      Chize
      It's insanely uncomfortable when I rode the bus earlier & this guy in front of me repeatedly stared at me while loudly chewing his food.
    19. Chize
      Chize
      The feels when the nail trimmer, that the pet shop recommended didn't even lasts long enough to trim 3 of my dogs nails.
      (-‸ლ)
      1. OnceandFutureLurker likes this.
      2. OnceandFutureLurker
        OnceandFutureLurker
        The dogs allow you to trim ?
        Oct 2, 2019
      3. Chize
        Chize
        Only on certain times xD
        She only let's me trim her nails when she's sleepy or just plain relaxing every afternoon.

Other than those times, she acts like I wanna chop off her whole paw
        Oct 2, 2019
    20. Chize
      Chize
      I was playing castle cats & I wrote "I love dogs" on my guild leader's qoute.

After a few seconds, my GL cat displayed the quote & Howard answered me with "You are weak"

*#%@! (╥﹏╥)
      1. itsthatkidjashyy
        itsthatkidjashyy
        Oct 1, 2019
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 8, 1997 (Age: 27)
    Chize's Babysitter

"Sunder any army! Crumble any mountain! Leap the great-"

*Accidentally crushes my toes with my lance and hops around on one foot*

" owwaaaww! oh my toesies"