Comments on Profile Post by Zone Q11

1. Zone Q11
    Zone Q11
    I cannot time travel... so does this mean that the original data is lost without any backups!? Damnation! ...what about the website? Surely there is SOME form of backup there!
    Oct 5, 2019
  2. Zone Q11
    Zone Q11
    Oioioi... Puppeteer, what happened to the website!? Why is it lagging so much!? What happened in the time I was gone!? I thought CBIG's influence would have kept the story going, thereby maintaining the existence of the website. ...no, is it the website itself then?
    Oct 5, 2019
  3. Zone Q11
    Zone Q11
    ...no backups on the PC either. The hidden page didn't exist before that period, so it couldn't have a backup about it there...
    I don't understand this. When did I even lose it? I know they do not contain the best memories... but they are still very important to me!
    Oct 5, 2019
  4. Zone Q11
    Zone Q11
    OH GOD THERE THEY ARE.
    To think that I would only put a link to conserve space... Actually, that sounds just like me. ...well then, let's back you up properly this time, shall we? ERA-059, The Undying Barbarian.
    Oct 5, 2019
    mir likes this.
  5. Zone Q11
    Zone Q11
    ...aaand there we go! RIP! May you meet my other personas and be used for further plot! Ahaha~!
    Oct 5, 2019