Comments on Profile Post by Maid Chan

1. Maid Chan
    Maid Chan
    Tl; dr someone blamed you for the impact of their own making.
    Oct 7, 2019
  2. Robbini
    Robbini
    It probably depends a lot on the actual situation, so there's no universal reply other than 'Could you repeat that?' that would suit any situation.
    Oct 7, 2019
  3. Robbini
    Robbini
    I mean, there's... almost an infinite variety of possible situations that it could occur in , so claiming any one reply that would work favorably in all those situations is naive at best.
    Oct 7, 2019
  4. Robbini
    Robbini
    But other than that , I would probably try to clarify what they actually mean, by dividing their complaint into several parts and then ask for an explanation on all of them, and then come back with a rebuttal. Something that would probably be 'Are you serious?' if it's entirely their fault.
    Oct 7, 2019
  5. Robbini
    Robbini
    Coincidentally, I saw parts of a CSI : Miami episode a few days ago, where there were appearantly two men running or owning a company. One of them bought some kind of 'adventure package' for the other guy , to enliven his life and return his... excitement or something. While the other guy was all about being professional about his work, instead of being strictly for the money.
    Oct 7, 2019
  6. Robbini
    Robbini
    The first guy was upset that the 2nd guy's professionalism had dissuaded potential customers by actually telling them the truth, and they then didn't hire them. He was also afraid that he would keep doing that.
    The second guy who had previously taken the first guy's advice on various matters, was mad that the first guy would do something like that to him, who was now getting professional about his job and family.
    Oct 7, 2019
  7. Robbini
    Robbini
    But if instead there was something where I had advised against or told them not to, but they didn't listen to me, and when the things that they didn't like happen due to them actually doing it ,and they complain about me not warning them enough...
    I would probably repeat my arguments which I had given earlier.
    Oct 7, 2019