Comments on Profile Post by iampsyx

1. View previous comments
  2. iampsyx
    iampsyx
    Hahaha depends on how you define 'favorite', I suppose. XD I'm looking forward to reading Wandering Inn, then! >w<)/

B-beyonce, not Britney...? 【・ヘ・?】
    Oct 16, 2019
    yuzuki and Abox like this.
  3. iampsyx
    iampsyx
    >.>
    <.<
    Yes! (´,, > 艸 <,,) Pineapples, mushrooms and lettuce~ <33 (No tomatoes tho! :/)

(7) Novel(s) you've re-read (or want to) the most?
    Oct 16, 2019
  4. Abox
    Abox
    Oh wait I’m so stupid?! It is Britney @///////@

Also I will never eat mushrooms... :P
    Oct 16, 2019
    yuzuki and iampsyx like this.
  5. Abox
    Abox
    The only novel I’ve completed was coiling dragon. That was pretty good so I guess I’ll reread it? But Wandering Inn would be worth a reread if it weren’t so dang long
    Oct 16, 2019
  6. Abox
    Abox
    (8) what novels would you definitely recommend to anyone?
    Oct 16, 2019
  7. iampsyx
    iampsyx
    *patpat* Forgetting things isn't a sin! No need to call yourself that~ *hugs*

Mushrooms are...well, not very tasty yeah, but...I like their texture. XD
    Oct 16, 2019
  8. iampsyx
    iampsyx
    Woah...@.@ I don't think I can even finish something as long as Coiling Dragon (how long is it again?) much less re-read it! XD
    Oct 16, 2019
    Abox likes this.
  9. iampsyx
    iampsyx
    Mmm...that's hard...I think it's much harder to rec a novel than a manga since 'good' drawings are easier to understand and appreciate than all the varied writing styles authors have...
    Oct 16, 2019
    Abox likes this.
  10. iampsyx
    iampsyx
    Can I cheat and pick mangas instead? XD

If yes, I'll definitely recommend the all-time-crowd-favorite Yotsubato (for fluff), then the super-popular (at least in Japan) Dungeon Meshi (for fantasy and comedy), and finally Chang Ge Xing/Song of the Long March (for action)! >w<)/
    Oct 16, 2019
    Abox likes this.
  11. iampsyx
    iampsyx
    If it really has to be a novel then...mm..I suppose I'll go with Shinsekai Yori/To The New World if the person likes feelz and delicate worldbuilding like me. Not sure if it's for everybody tho. XD
    Oct 16, 2019
    Abox likes this.
  12. iampsyx
    iampsyx
    (9) Latest song stuck in your head (in a good way)?
    Oct 16, 2019
    Abox likes this.
  13. Abox
    Abox
    I spend wayyy too much time reading ehe... ^^;;

But yeah, if you haven’t read Horimiya yet, it’s so cuteeeee!! Ahh it’s like the only manga I could recommend lol :P
    Oct 16, 2019
  14. Abox
    Abox
    Hmmm I guess that Buttercup song is stuck in my head rn? It’s got a funky beat :P

(10) would you rather be super duper tall, or super duper short?
    Oct 16, 2019
  15. iampsyx
    iampsyx
    Yup! I've read it before, though not up-to-date with the latest translated chapters.

The one by Jack Stauber?
    Oct 17, 2019
  16. iampsyx
    iampsyx
    This question lmao Super duper tall! The short one would be much more convenient (clothes-wise, being able to fit in places, etc) but I think it would also make me vulnerable in some cases.
    Oct 17, 2019
    Abox likes this.
  17. iampsyx
    iampsyx
    (11) A sport you play (or want to)?
    Oct 17, 2019
  18. Abox
    Abox
    Horimiya is super gooood!!
    ^^
    And yeah buttercup is pretty good, the MV is kinda weird though...
    Oct 18, 2019
  19. Abox
    Abox
    Hmm I guess I play ping pong? I’m not too good at sports... :P
    Oct 18, 2019
  20. Abox
    Abox
    (12) what place do you want to travel to the most?
    Oct 18, 2019
    iampsyx likes this.
  21. iampsyx
    iampsyx
    Yeah, Horimiya is cute! I kind of lost interest in it after a while tho, when it started to feel like it no longer knows where to go.

MV? Are you referring to this? (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYDI8b5Nn5s) Because I don't think that's the official MV...The song is very catchy indeed! Hahahha
    Oct 19, 2019
  22. iampsyx
    iampsyx
    *hi5s* Bad-at-sports comrade! (◎` > ω < ´)人(´・ω・`*) Badminton is the only thing I can somewhat play and I suck at the rest --- even chess! lmao

Hmm...a hot spring? XD I'm not very interested in travelling since I easily get weary and carsick, but I do love roadtrips through places with lots of trees and mountains. So...somewhere I can just enjoy and admire the scenery?
    Oct 19, 2019
  23. iampsyx
    iampsyx
    (13) Top 3 fears?
    Oct 19, 2019
    Abox likes this.
  24. Abox
    Abox
    Ah yeah, Horimiya kinda doesn’t have a plot, it’s just cute for cute’s sake :P

And yeah that MV makes no sense lol
    ( ・∇・)
    Oct 20, 2019
  25. Abox
    Abox
    Ooh badminton looks intense and like super fast paced! @.@
    ..chess is a sport? (΄◉◞౪◟◉`)

Hmmm... trees and hot spring? Japan has a lot of reeeeaaaally nice mountain hot springs~~
    They’re so warm and comfortable (//∇//) but for trees, that Redwood forest in California is the best, they’re super huge!!
    Oct 20, 2019
  26. Abox
    Abox
    But for top 3 fears? Hmm I guess... bugs, animals, and making people disappointed lol
    I’m scared of a lot of things huh :P

(14) what 3 wishes would you ask a genie?
    Oct 20, 2019
  27. iampsyx
    iampsyx
    Yeah, not to mention the BL subcontext for fanservice ahahaha. Like seriously, what kinda romance story does that to its male lead lmao

My high school considered it as one for some reason lmao So during the school intrams where everyone had to participate in at least one sports event, I got to escape from the heat and spent the whole time in the library \o/
    Oct 21, 2019
    Abox and yuzuki like this.
  28. iampsyx
    iampsyx
    Woah, that forest...@.@ It kinda looks scary...Like something's gonna pop out and chase you any time...;;;;;

Some bugs scare the heck out of me too lmao (articles about Australian insects give me nightmares). Which animals are you most scared of?
    Oct 21, 2019
  29. iampsyx
    iampsyx
    Hmm...first, I'd ask for a guarantee that no wish will be granted in such a way that it causes harm to anyone. Second, I'd wish for a peaceful and happy dream for everyone when they die. And third, I'd wish that the genie gives three wishes to someone else, like @yuzuki! >w<
    Oct 21, 2019
  30. iampsyx
    iampsyx
    (15) What's your one of your most cherished childhood memories?
    Oct 21, 2019
  31. Abox
    Abox
    I’m really scared of cats and dogs... ^^;; and like... every other animal... ehe...

That’s a really noble 3 wishes! 0.0
    Oct 21, 2019
    iampsyx likes this.
  32. Abox
    Abox
    Hmm most cherished childhood memory...
    I guess there’s this time where my best friend and I were taking the bus back from like school camp. He was wearing like 3 jackets since he couldn’t pack it into is bags properly and it was really hot in the bus. Hot and bumpy :P. So he ended up puking all over himself! Ehe... idk why that’s my most cherished memory ^^;;
    Oct 21, 2019
    iampsyx likes this.
  33. Abox
    Abox
    (16) what was your favorite class/activity in school?
    Oct 21, 2019
    iampsyx likes this.
  34. iampsyx
    iampsyx
    I'm scared of big calves that aren't tied down...Aggressive dogs too. XD You never had pets, then?

Mmm...rather than noble, it's more like I'm just wary of unforeseen, negative consequences of my wishes, so I think it's better if someone smart uses the wishes for good instead. XD
    Oct 23, 2019
    Abox likes this.
  35. iampsyx
    iampsyx
    Hahahha that memory tho lol

Let's see...does daydreaming in class count? Lmao Or...sneaking out or finding an isolated place during a school event to sit by myself and stare at the sky? Hahahha
    Oct 23, 2019
    Abox likes this.
  36. iampsyx
    iampsyx
    Oh! I got it! I loved our programming classes when we had to solve exercises, and if we finished early we could spend the rest of the time doing whatever. It's always so fun s̶l̶a̶c̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶̶̶o̶f̶f̶ reading novels in class. XD
    Oct 23, 2019
    Abox likes this.
  37. iampsyx
    iampsyx
    (17) How did you meet your best friend and what was your first impression of them?
    Oct 23, 2019
    Abox likes this.
  38. Abox
    Abox
    I’ve never really had pets ehe... ^^;;

Hmm I met him in kindergarten! I don’t really remember much from then though lol
    Oct 25, 2019
    iampsyx likes this.
  39. Abox
    Abox
    Ah it does seem like a good idea to give the responsibility to other people lol :P
    Oct 25, 2019
    iampsyx likes this.
  40. Abox
    Abox
    (18) did you have pets, but if you didn’t, what pet do you want?
    Oct 25, 2019
    iampsyx likes this.
  41. iampsyx
    iampsyx
    Nice~ I met mine in high school. XD Are you still in touch now?

I've never had pets either... T v T *hugs* I've always wanted a cat, but our apartment atm doesn't allow animals and the desire to have one isn't as great as when I was younger.
    Oct 27, 2019
    Abox likes this.
  42. iampsyx
    iampsyx
    (19) Achievement(s) you're very proud of?
    Oct 27, 2019
    Abox likes this.
  43. Abox
    Abox
    Ehh we’re still in touch... but we’re not really close anymore... :( we kinda started drifting in middle school and now that we go to different schools, it’s not helping...

Aww that sucks, landlords are mean lol :P but yeah I guess those cat videos are cute and all, but they’re still to scary irl
    Oct 27, 2019
    iampsyx likes this.
  44. Abox
    Abox
    I haven’t achieved anything! And I’m not proud of anything! Ehe.. ^^;;
    Man that sounds pathetic ._.

(20) what day in your past would you like to go back and relive?
    Oct 27, 2019
    iampsyx likes this.
  45. iampsyx
    iampsyx
    Ahh yeah...I've drifted apart with two of my high school best friends too during college...*pats*

But even if it were allowed, I'm still not sure if I can do a good job at taking care of a pet at the moment...maybe in a few more years. XD So you don't have any plans of getting a pet ever?
    Oct 31, 2019
    Abox likes this.
  46. iampsyx
    iampsyx
    Really? I congratulate my bestie on her birthdays, like: 'congrats on reaching level x (her age)!' and such, so if there's nothing in particular you think you achieved or are proud of, maybe use that one instead. XD
    Oct 31, 2019
    Abox likes this.
  47. iampsyx
    iampsyx
    Mmm...that's hard...maybe one of those outings my family had when my Dad was still alive. I have so few memories of him so it would be really wonderful if I could spend a day with all of us together again. Plus I miss the younger version of my little sister. XD
    Oct 31, 2019
    Abox likes this.
  48. iampsyx
    iampsyx
    Last question (21)! Will you play this again with me another time? (ㆁωㆁ*)
    Oct 31, 2019
    Abox likes this.
  49. iampsyx
    iampsyx
    This was fun! >w<) Thank you for going along with me~ It was nice to learn a lot about you. *huggles @Abox*
    Oct 31, 2019
    Abox likes this.
  50. Abox
    Abox
    I’m sorry to hear about your dad, but I’d love to play again sometime! It was nice learnin about you too :P
    *giggles*
    But yeah, I’ll probs never have a pet, I can barely even take care of myself
    Nov 3, 2019
    iampsyx likes this.
  51. Abox
    Abox
    My ex-best friend and I both aren’t social media types so it’s hard to know what they’re up to, as for their birthday, I kinda forgot it ehe... ^^;; he doesn’t know mine either...
    Nov 3, 2019
    iampsyx likes this.