Comments on Profile Post by iampsyx

1. iampsyx
    iampsyx
    I had a...mmm...angst-y BL story daydream session last night ahahaha
    Oct 31, 2019
  2. iampsyx
    iampsyx
    There was this omegaverse manga I read some time ago about a beta/alpha(?) guy who attends his omega brother's funeral and meets his alpha(?) brother-in-law and niece.
    Oct 31, 2019
  3. iampsyx
    iampsyx
    His brother-in-law used to be a good friend (maybe lover too?) of his who...one day unfortunately ran into the omega brother while the latter was in heat and...yeah...
    Oct 31, 2019
  4. iampsyx
    iampsyx
    The guy had to drop out of school to support his new family, and the MC moved away.
    Oct 31, 2019
  5. iampsyx
    iampsyx
    MC-kun only came back when he received news of his brother's death. I didn't actually read the whole thing; I got too scared of the heartache after reading the premise so I just skimmed through it. Forgot the title too...
    Oct 31, 2019
  6. iampsyx
    iampsyx
    So last night, I was thinking about angst-y stories and it popped up. It somehow led to me imagining a fanfic-y story with the same theme and similar premise.
    Oct 31, 2019
  7. iampsyx
    iampsyx
    ...does this actually have anything to do with Halloween...? I don't think so? XD Just a random topic! Lol
    Oct 31, 2019
  8. iampsyx
    iampsyx
    Anyway, I hope you're well and healthy! Hope we can talk again soon! *hugs again*
    Oct 31, 2019