Comments on Profile Post by Wujigege

1. jacobpaige
    jacobpaige
    It'd depend on how loosely you define litrpg I suppose. If you just mean series with a system that aren't VRMMO stories then: Heather the Necromancer, The Madec Legacy, He Who Fights With Monsters, Chrysalis, Dungeon Ecology, Traveling the Dungeon, Vainqueur the Dragon, Dungeon 42, and some others that haven't updated lately on royalroad.
    Nov 5, 2019
    Wujigege likes this.
  2. jacobpaige
    jacobpaige
    Worlds’ Apocalypse Online and The Undetectable Strongest Job: Rule Breaker here on NU. I can't say I'd recommend all of them though.
    Nov 5, 2019
    Wujigege likes this.
  3. Wujigege
    Wujigege
    Do any of them have kingdom building or leading armies?
    Nov 5, 2019
  4. jacobpaige
    jacobpaige
    Heather the Necromancer kinda does, but its one of the ones I'm on the fence about.

Chrysalis does, but the MC doesn't really like to lead. He trains others to do it for him so he can focus on other things, mostly scouting and projects to make everyone stronger or otherwise better off.
    Nov 5, 2019
  5. jacobpaige
    jacobpaige
    Dungeon Ecology is about a business startup, but the updates are super slow.

Vainqueur the Dragon has kingdom building, but only lightly and not until the second major arc.

And of course, any of the dungeon stories could be said to be kingdom building stories.
    Nov 5, 2019
    Wujigege likes this.
  6. Wujigege
    Wujigege
    Thanks. There is a webtoon called Raid. do check it out
    Nov 5, 2019
  7. jacobpaige
    jacobpaige
    Nov 5, 2019
  8. Wujigege