Comments on Profile Post by I Ship anything cute

1. Arcadia Blade
    Arcadia Blade
    Yeah. I hate holidays as well. Like Holloween(Easily Scared), Christmas(Preparing gifts), and other holidays. Except new years since we get crazy. Though, i always warn some guys not to rape children in new years.
    Nov 26, 2019
    I Ship anything cute likes this.
  2. I Ship anything cute
    I Ship anything cute
    I dislike them mostly because I've never celebrated them and it annoys me when I here about people talking about it. My parents were all no fun and so I was always excluded from things like christmas and the like. So when I display my confusion towards the holidays someone always has to make a big deal about it which is big turnoff for me
    Nov 26, 2019
  3. Arcadia Blade
    Arcadia Blade
    Totally. If your an introvert and rarely celebrate since it would be tiring as hell, holidays are basically a nightmare. Constantly being told to celebrate an event which your likely care about but because of tradition, you'll likely join them.
    Nov 26, 2019
    I Ship anything cute likes this.
  4. I Ship anything cute
    I Ship anything cute
    I can see the appeal in the holidays concept though and if given the opportunity to celebrate at my own pace I would really enjoy celebrating such a holiday with people I genuinely like
    Nov 26, 2019
  5. Arcadia Blade
    Arcadia Blade
    Yup. Especially talking with people with common interest.
    Nov 26, 2019
  6. I Ship anything cute
    I Ship anything cute
    talking with someone about a common interest is always a pleasure~
    Nov 26, 2019
  7. Arcadia Blade
    Arcadia Blade
    Since they can match with your pace and excites you to do more interesting things.
    Nov 26, 2019
  8. I Ship anything cute
    I Ship anything cute
    it's a wonderful sort of experience to be able to forgo formality with someone and immerse yourselves in something new or fun
    Nov 26, 2019
  9. Arcadia Blade
    Arcadia Blade
    Being casual and relaxing which you can share deep interest.
    Nov 26, 2019
  10. I Ship anything cute
    I Ship anything cute
    now if that was what the holidays entailed and actually granted then I would be the first to participate
    Nov 26, 2019
  11. Arcadia Blade
    Arcadia Blade
    A holiday where you hang out with a person with common interest for a whole day. Now thats a way to celebrate a holiday.
    Nov 26, 2019
  12. I Ship anything cute
    I Ship anything cute
    but that's not usually what happens in holidays is it?
    Nov 26, 2019
  13. Arcadia Blade
    Arcadia Blade
    Yeah, we just had to celebrate like how our ancestor celebrate it every year...
    Nov 26, 2019
  14. I Ship anything cute
    I Ship anything cute
    is there no way around it?
    Nov 26, 2019
  15. Arcadia Blade
    Arcadia Blade
    Hmn...unless you live alone.
    Nov 26, 2019
  16. I Ship anything cute
    I Ship anything cute
    I can just say that my parents have never celebrated it and that it's not a holiday in my religion
    Nov 26, 2019
  17. Arcadia Blade
    Arcadia Blade
    Thats an alternate way.
    Nov 26, 2019
  18. I Ship anything cute
    I Ship anything cute
    it's a wonderful alternate way to get out of going to thanksgiving dinners and buying presents for people in christmas~
    Nov 26, 2019
  19. I Ship anything cute
    I Ship anything cute
    unless someone buys me a present in which case I must reciprocate
    Nov 26, 2019
  20. Arcadia Blade
    Arcadia Blade
    Fake holidays does sound kinda nice and you can customize it to your preferences....
    Nov 26, 2019
  21. I Ship anything cute
    I Ship anything cute
    plan it out with some close friends or just one and then proceed to make hilarious and fun attempts at making up new traditions
    Nov 26, 2019
  22. Arcadia Blade
    Arcadia Blade
    I kinda guess that christmas was actually a holiday to hide the fact that an old man in red suit was just a thief.
    Nov 26, 2019
  23. I Ship anything cute
    Nov 26, 2019