Comments on Profile Post by felidormit

1. Anra7777
    Anra7777
    Good morning, Feli!
    Nov 30, 2019
    felidormit likes this.
  2. felidormit
    felidormit
    Mama, what would you do if one day you suddenly turn into a real hamster?
    Nov 30, 2019
  3. Anra7777
    Anra7777
    ... It’s not going to happen. But if it did... I’d probably be in trouble. Our current apartment is pet friendly, but we’re thinking of moving back to my mom’s condo in about a year, and they don’t allow animals there...
    Nov 30, 2019
  4. felidormit
    felidormit
    oh you're thinking on a long run! so, you're ok with being a real hamster? do things the same as usual?
    Nov 30, 2019
  5. Anra7777
    Anra7777
    ... not really... of course I’d try to figure out how to change back ASAP.
    Nov 30, 2019
  6. felidormit
    felidormit
    if there's a way to turn back into a human, what would you do? change ASAP or wait a little and enjoy the day as a cute lil hamster?
    Nov 30, 2019
  7. Anra7777
    Anra7777
    It depends on whether my hubby is around and would know what is going on. I’d probably just spend an hour or so. I mean, we don’t have any hamster equipment, so eating, drinking, and going to the bathroom as a hamster would be problematic. I also don’t know how interesting it would be... What about you? If you suddenly turned into a real cat?
    Nov 30, 2019
  8. felidormit
    felidormit
    if i turn into a real cat, i'll find a nice warm spot. most probably near my bedroom window, and then take a nap--or sleep through the day. it'll be hard when i get hungry tho. my flatmates are scared of cats (even a little kitten). so it'll be a riot if i get out of my room.
    Nov 30, 2019
    Anra7777 likes this.