Comments on Profile Post by Little Potato

1. felidormit
    felidormit
    wondering if potato has different layer of personality, eh?
    Dec 7, 2019
    SquadCammander354 likes this.
  2. Little Potato
    Little Potato
    I'm a potato not an onion. Rip my skin and u'll only see flesh and not layers :P
    Dec 7, 2019
  3. felidormit
    felidormit
    aight. if you say so, i'll gladly do that. ଲ(ⓛ ω ⓛ)ଲ
    Dec 7, 2019
  4. Little Potato
    Little Potato
    Don't make me bruce lee kick your ass feli. Aint nobodeh gon pay for ur hospital bills *goes into praying mantis pose*
    Dec 7, 2019
  5. Femme Fatale
    Femme Fatale
    eats popcorn.
    Dec 7, 2019
  6. felidormit
    felidormit
    ya dont even have feet nor hands. imma straight up chop you off and make you as a meal
    Dec 7, 2019
  7. Little Potato
    Little Potato
    I'm a genetically modified potato. How would you know for sure? Imma have to ship you off frozen to Vietnam if ya don't show this potato the respek she deserves! Ptooey!
    Dec 7, 2019
  8. felidormit
    felidormit
    the only respek i show to a lil soft potato is by devouring her! n stop spitting vodka to the floor and aim dat better to the glass.
    Dec 7, 2019
  9. Bitty Kitty
    Bitty Kitty
    runs past your path, a raggedly tentacle in Bitty Kitty's mouth, attached to @userunfriendly who is trailing behind.
    Dec 7, 2019
    userunfriendly likes this.
  10. Little Potato
    Little Potato
    puts on boxing gloves* and bounces from left to right. Ya asked for it kitty! Don't go cryin to your momma when I whoop your ass. *POTATO WHIRLWIND KIIIICK*
    Dec 7, 2019
  11. Hallow Cause
    Hallow Cause
    Personal stataments? You mean opinions?...
    Dec 7, 2019
  12. Little Potato
    Little Potato
    No, opinions are irrelevant. Personal statements are essays used to support your application for further studies.
    Dec 7, 2019
  13. felidormit
    felidormit
    takes two steps to the left* heh. dat lil breeze aint gonna hurt meh. just make sure ya aint gonna cry to your old man. *chases you with potato peeler*
    Dec 7, 2019
  14. Femme Fatale
    Femme Fatale
    I find it best to stick with facts, be graceful about your accomplishments and be reflective if you admit a fault or setback. They want to get a feel for who you are is my opinion, in your own words. The statement is your voice. :)
    Dec 7, 2019
    Little Potato likes this.
  15. Little Potato
    Little Potato
    Little Potato uses harden (like to harden skin, not to.... u get my point) WHO'S UR DADDY NOW? Little Potato uses osmosis to absorb water and expands in size. *Rolls towards you to crush you*
    Dec 7, 2019
  16. Little Potato
    Little Potato
    @Femme Fatale Thanks for the advice! I don't really much remember much about how I wrote it for my undergraduate degree so thanks for the refresher! Now, I just have to customize my limited experiences to different programs :')
    Dec 7, 2019
    Femme Fatale likes this.
  17. felidormit
    felidormit
    more food for me then! *grabs giant flamethrower* baked potato sure sounds nice!
    Dec 7, 2019
    userunfriendly likes this.
  18. Little Potato
    Little Potato
    Throws pokeball out 'Elsa, I choose you!' 'Elsa! Use Ice beam!' Elsa's Ice beam was super effective. Felidormit's flamethrow is completely unusable.
    Dec 7, 2019
  19. Femme Fatale
    Femme Fatale
    Wedges?
    Dec 7, 2019
  20. felidormit
    felidormit
    aaah, an ice spirit. oh whatever shall i do. *throws a bom* *Elsa explodes, snow and other things falling* now where were we, ah to roast a potato. *grabs another flamethrower*
    Dec 7, 2019
  21. Osamaru
    Osamaru
    TO KNOW ONE'S SELF IS TO KNOW THE ENEMY!
    Dec 8, 2019