Comments on Profile Post by Devon

1. Papercut
    Papercut
    How cold is it? Give me the specific celcius degrees so I can tell you that it's like a summer for a finnish boy like me.
    Dec 13, 2019
  2. akki
    akki
    You should take your ex to Norway and see if he/she freezes first or if Norway does~
    Dec 13, 2019
    Devon likes this.
  3. Night Ghost
    Night Ghost
    Ahh, please take your X here. It's quite hot over here that I can't even sleep without a fan
    Dec 13, 2019
    Devon likes this.
  4. Devon
    Devon
    @Papercut Well for a person like ya that's been living in cold climate, I think it's just peachy. Its 5 degrees but its windy af.
    @akki yeah, Norway will freeze first.
    @Night Ghost Be with my ex, you two will be one of the cliche couples, lol
    Dec 13, 2019
  5. Papercut
    Papercut
    5 degrees. 5 more and I would be walking around in a t shirt. It's usually around 5-7°c here as well... I always end up getting so hot and sweating. Honestly... why can't it always be -5°c? It's so comfortable.
    Dec 13, 2019
    Loni4ever and Devon like this.
  6. Devon
    Devon
    @Papercut I'll look up into ya if ya manage to walk here with just a tshirt on. Man, the wind is 7 m/a.
    Dec 13, 2019
  7. Papercut
    Papercut
    I could walk around with only a t shirt on in that weather, no guarantees how long, tho.
    Dec 13, 2019
    Devon likes this.
  8. Blitz
    Blitz
    Norway and Finland are just adjacent to each other so there really shouldn't be much difference
    Dec 13, 2019
    Devon likes this.
  9. Papercut
    Papercut
    Yeah... I miss the winters. Nowadays it stays on the plus side of celcius all year 'round except for maybe January and February. I still remember the times my fingers turned blue when I played in the snow, when I built snow forts with my little sister and when I played football on ice at school... winters suck now.
    Dec 13, 2019
    Devon likes this.
  10. Devon
    Devon
    @Papercut Visit Tromsø man, half a year there is always on winter.
    Dec 14, 2019