Comments on Profile Post by Twilight Fox

1. Twilight Fox
    Twilight Fox
    And thier all like "Excuse me? Are you talking to me?" And like you have to smile and shake your head at them and say "No No, sorry. Just talking to myself!" And they still look at you wierdly until you walk away to go and get Bananas or go to the Meats section to pickup some chicken thighs ...
    Dec 20, 2019
    Lovely likes this.
  2. Archaic pickle
    Archaic pickle
    Dec 20, 2019
  3. Twilight Fox
    Twilight Fox
    You should hear me argue with myself. I have 2 or 3 people including myself talking. One is pointing out the bright side of things and generally nice, while the other is just being a little shit and trying to ruin everything.
    Dec 20, 2019
    Lovely likes this.
  4. Twilight Fox
    Twilight Fox
    See, I was arguing if I should get bananas to make chocolate chip Bananna bread for Chrismas, but then other me said "Banana bread isn't Chrismasy dumb*ss! Make ginger bread or sugar cookies! You said you were gonna but you never did!".That when I told it to shut up, but I said it out loud and....well....there was this lady with kids getting onions and tomatoes I think that just looked up and me in shock and outrage
    Dec 20, 2019
    Lovely likes this.
  5. Twilight Fox
    Twilight Fox
    Let's just say I won't be making Bananna bread ...
    Dec 20, 2019
    Lovely and OnceandFutureLurker like this.
  6. OnceandFutureLurker
    OnceandFutureLurker
    yes. have also in the past kept an arguement with my myself going off and on for years.
    Dec 20, 2019
  7. Twilight Fox
    Twilight Fox
    Do you ever wish they would just stop? Like....Do you ever wish the mean part of you would stop trying to hurt you emotionally and the nice side would stop guilt tripping you for not doing something you know you could do to help, and in the end you end up turning around and doing that good thing even though you didn't actually want too?
    Dec 20, 2019
    Lovely likes this.
  8. OnceandFutureLurker
    OnceandFutureLurker
    dont know about the answer to the first part of sentence , however the second part the answer is no, I have no wish to turn back into a sociopath
    Dec 20, 2019
  9. Twilight Fox
    Twilight Fox
    It's not bring a sociopath....mostly....It's more like....not caring because it's really not a good time
    Dec 20, 2019
    Lovely likes this.
  10. Hallow Cause
    Hallow Cause
    It's not uncommon...
    Dec 20, 2019