Comments on Profile Post by Shunraiki

1. Shunraiki
    Shunraiki
    expectation: Well, from the title itself, I thought MC and ML gonna have lots of drama and dog-blood.I also think ML must be a male god or movie emperor or someone who owns MC's entertainment company a.k.a super-rich daddy (entertainment tag). MC is strong, independent and able to act better because he has been an actor in his past life, and he gonna get his revenge since he's dead before
    Dec 26, 2019
  2. Shunraiki
    Shunraiki
    Reality: Oh nonono, this novel is totally not my expectation and it was a pleasant surprise. MC's ancestor was a Taoist and he got rebirth due to the jade he wears and has memories of 32 years of his past life + 300 years of his ancestor = totally can do Taoist monk thingy like able to read others' fortune from face, have Qi, can do caligraphy plus good cook.
    Dec 26, 2019
  3. Shunraiki
    Shunraiki
    He also can act better because he now is super experience in life. (that dude has 332 years of life memories~) So, when I thought I'm gonna read entertainment, what author throw at me was an attempt to murder cases, using black magic to make others unlucky and etc, and MC's helps the victim, there is a lot of other cases, but I cant list them all
    Dec 26, 2019
  4. Shunraiki
    Shunraiki
    ML on the other side, he was totally NOT from an entertainment background, but he super-rich like no one in the city want to go head-to-head with him. He bought MC entertainment company later on because he thought that the owner is seducing MC. He has his own business and had one entertainment company but it wasn't mentioned later on.
    Dec 26, 2019
  5. Shunraiki
    Shunraiki
    He was in a coma from the start. when MC use his Qi to safe his roommate, the small part of Qi accidentally saves ML from coma too. ML WAS AN ANCIENT BEAST. (cough*reason of pregnant*cough) and he eats a lot, he disguises as dog later because he wanna be with MC.
    Dec 26, 2019
  6. Shunraiki