Comments on Profile Post by sgrey

1. Westeller
    Westeller
    Really? Because you keep offering spoilers, talking about multiple chapters ahead, and god knows you just directly answered someone with a spoiler I'm not even going to click on when they asked outright for her identity.
    Dec 30, 2019
  2. Westeller
    Westeller
    If you're just speculating about possible future evidence that doesn't currently exist, then it sure doesn't sound like it.
    Dec 30, 2019
  3. Westeller
    Westeller
    And if you can't tell the difference between me arguing my side of this discussion and me doing my job by telling you to keep spoilers out of the LCD, you're missing the point of that reply ban. I'm not censoring you to win an argument, I'm warning you for breaking forum rules.

Do. Not. Post. Spoilers.
    Dec 30, 2019
    AMissingLinguist and akki like this.
  4. sgrey
    sgrey
    I know her identity, so what? I didn't read the story and have no idea if there is a scene when two people will show up together.
    Now I know you are just biased against me as there are a ton of people putting actual spoilers there and you do nothing.
    Dec 30, 2019
  5. sgrey
    sgrey
    Seriously, in the discussion of whether 2 characters are the same person, saying "they will show up together" is a spoiler? Are you for real? Right in the previous page, there are spoilers in the open as to who the GF is, I don't see you doing anything there.
    I knew you had poor judging skills, but this is just out of the ordinary
    Dec 30, 2019
  6. Westeller
    Westeller
    Y'know what? I'll believe you.

Regardless of what you think, telling me I'll find out something in three chapters is a spoiler, and YOU saying they'll show up together SOUNDS like a spoiler when you freely profess to knowing who she is and directly offer spoilers to that effect when asked. That's not my judgement that's poor - it's your credibility.
    Dec 30, 2019
  7. Westeller
    Westeller
    But I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Precisely because you at least managed to use a spoiler tag when answering the guy who asked after her identity. You have *some* self-control, at least.

I'll revoke the reply ban.
    Dec 30, 2019
  8. Westeller
    Westeller
    As for spoilers in the open that I'm ignoring, I only see references to one candidate for her identity that the people posting have argued in favor of. That's not a spoiler unless they know for a fact she is.

... and I guess now I know why she was brought up as a candidate in the first place, in a total void of evidence supporting that theory.

Indirect spoilers. Great. I should ban the lot of you.
    Dec 30, 2019
    Bright_Lucky_Star likes this.
  9. Westeller
    Westeller
    You're lucky this only affects me, personally, and others won't be able to tell from your posts that you know anything they don't, if you don't run around spouting crap about those posts being spoilers.
    Dec 30, 2019