Nefasdetestasti
    So you have 0 soul mates?

And the 10 was a mistake, dayum.
    Jan 5, 2020
    Lurking and Enigma like this.
  2. Enigma
    Enigma
    Nope new Manga I just read

God was watching laputa and added 2 digits to MCs soul mate count so he has a hundred instead 1

And soul mates use up all your fortune so if the love isn't mutual they die..................

Most incompetent God I seen for awhile.... And that's saying something......
    Jan 5, 2020
  3. Nefasdetestasti
    Nefasdetestasti
    Every gods in every isekai Manga are incompetent.
    Jan 5, 2020
  4. GonZ555
    GonZ555
    But since they're spending part of their fortune with MC, the MC should be getting a lot of it..
    Jan 5, 2020
  5. Anra7777
    Jan 5, 2020
    AMissingLinguist and Enigma like this.
  6. Enigma
    Enigma
    Only one chapter out so far so I can't tell yet, but you know there's going to be a catch somewhere

I'd put this God on the same level as rodcorte..... Which I place top of the incompetent list, well maybe just under

The name is- the hundred girlfriends who really, really, really, really, really love you........ Don't know if it's going to be a gem or not
    Jan 5, 2020
  7. Enigma
    Enigma
    It's always more entertaining when the gods messes up, no plot armor like the enemy God accidently granting you fortune instead of misfortune........ Or vice versa
    Jan 5, 2020
  8. pass1478
    pass1478
    Isn't a GOD 'messing up' something as simple as that and not be able to fix it, a plot convinience?
    Jan 5, 2020
    Enigma likes this.
  9. Enigma
    Enigma
    Can still be entertaining if done right, and other times make you wonder how such a big mess up could even happen....................
    Jan 5, 2020