Comments on Profile Post by Ai chan

1. Westeller
    Westeller
    Absolutely hot. But also scary. Like, what if one got jealous of all the time you were spending on the computer and threw it out the window so you could be with them instead?
    Jan 6, 2020
  2. Ai chan
    Ai chan
    Ai-chan can totally imagine Iris doing that. Thankfully, Iris is not here, and Ai-chan already told her to calm her titties and not be so obsessed.
    Jan 6, 2020
    Westeller likes this.
  3. pass1478
    pass1478
    A normal person would say that yandere girls are just overly attached and overly clingey. They would most likely affect my social life in a bad way. Worse if i distanced myself from them, or something.

Luckily, i'm a desperate person. I have no social life to lose and plus, a girl that would most likely never leave me provided I do the same? Finally! Someone that 'relies' on me.
    Jan 6, 2020
    Westeller, Nyann and Ai chan like this.
  4. Nyann
    Nyann
    I am totally a yandere, and being a yandere is definitely not a good experience. Though I can't help it. Insecurity and jealousy isn't a good feeling...
    Jan 6, 2020
    Ai chan likes this.
  5. Bakaturq
    Bakaturq
    What if the yandere is fat and ugly? What if the yandere has a spike head punk style with rings in the nose and ears?
    What if the yandere...
    Jan 6, 2020
    Ai chan likes this.
  6. Ai chan
    Ai chan
    There is no such thing as a fat and ugly yandere. Stephen King was wrong. They don't exist.
    Jan 6, 2020
  7. Nyann
    Nyann
    *tilts head* I am not ugly but I am definitely fat. Well not too much but fat is fat. And I exist!
    Jan 6, 2020
    Ai chan likes this.
  8. Westeller
    Westeller
    @Nyann no one ever believes a girl who calls herself fat. It's a lie, 10/10 times. Grossly overweight people don't run around telling everyone they're fat, even if they're totally okay with their weight. Instead, it's always silly girls who think "fat" means "I can't see all my ribs!"
    Jan 6, 2020
    Ai chan likes this.
  9. Ai chan
    Ai chan
    @Nyann Lies! You have low self esteem! Here, Ai-chan knows someone who sells some totally not dodgy health supplements that not only makes you feel good, but also brings down your weight, will cure all of life's illnesses including male-pattern baldness and send you to the moon after using it for 20 years without fail.
    Jan 6, 2020
    Westeller likes this.
  10. Ddraig
    Ddraig
    Ooooh Nyan chan is a yandere. Who is your target, ehem, your love?
    Jan 6, 2020
    Westeller and Nancy2303 like this.
  11. Westeller
    Westeller
    Ah, right. Remember, @Nyann, if you truly love them, kill them.

Death by yandere is one of the paths to transmigration. If you kill the person you love, they'll become OP in another world. Guaranteed!

Bonus points if you hit them with a truck.
    Jan 6, 2020
    Nyann and Ai chan like this.
  12. Nyann
    Nyann
    Jan 6, 2020
  13. Ddraig
    Ddraig
    Seems like the endangered Panda *cough* @Westeller *cough* is looking forward to die.
    Besides that would not be love.
    Jan 6, 2020
  14. Nyann
    Nyann
    That sounds good too but I would rather kill both of us... Lol
    Jan 6, 2020
  15. Westeller
    Westeller
    Double suicide just creates a hopeless time loop. I know because I saw that anime!
    Jan 6, 2020
    Ddraig and Nyann like this.
  16. Bakaturq
    Bakaturq
    Ooh, a yandere panda
    Jan 6, 2020
  17. Nyann
    Nyann
    Lol speaking of that @mr.heavy-reader was like that too...

"Like in anime" lol
    Jan 6, 2020
  18. Ddraig
    Ddraig
    @Nyann chan you can always try telling it. I may or may not get it but that is not the point y'know.
    Jan 6, 2020
  19. Ddraig
    Ddraig
    Anyways to answer the original question by Ai chan, nope. Not a fan. They are towards bottom of my preference chart and only thing rivaling them are badly-written tsunderes and Egomaniac idiotic bitches.
    As a side note, Well-written tsunderes as well as mischievous girls are at the top of the preference chart.
    Jan 6, 2020