Comments on Profile Post by Blitz

1. Blitz
    Blitz
    It's just a remake but still it's mystery dungeon!
    Jan 9, 2020
    Ddraig likes this.
  2. Blitz
    Blitz
    I'm hyped
    Jan 9, 2020
    OverlyFriendly and Ddraig like this.
  3. Ddraig
    Ddraig
    pmd remake? Damn
    Jan 9, 2020
    OverlyFriendly and Blitz like this.
  4. Ddraig
    Ddraig
    Wait I forgot about the whole direct lol.
    Hopefully they will make an explorers remake too in future
    Jan 9, 2020
    OverlyFriendly and Blitz like this.
  5. Blitz
    Blitz
    Probably a new game first tho
    Jan 9, 2020
    OverlyFriendly likes this.
  6. OverlyFriendly
    OverlyFriendly
    HOOOO BOY YEAH
    Jan 26, 2020
  7. OverlyFriendly
    OverlyFriendly
    I ALREADY PREBOUGHT
    Jan 26, 2020
  8. OverlyFriendly
    OverlyFriendly
    Im playing the heck out of it when I get it
    Jan 26, 2020
  9. OverlyFriendly
    OverlyFriendly
    Like I used to own red rescue team and I still own blue so this'll be great. Lucario looked so damn cool in the trailer and despite it showing that'll it'll mostly have gen1-3, Im completely fine about it!
    Jan 26, 2020
    Blitz likes this.
  10. OverlyFriendly
    OverlyFriendly
    I hope they pull a dragon quest and do that split 3d model/sprite work thing they've got going on. In the demo data mine they pulled some old sprites, and some that have been shinied!
    Jan 26, 2020
    Blitz likes this.
  11. OverlyFriendly
    OverlyFriendly
    but even if they didnt, the watercolour looks fantastic! beautiful!
    thought the 3d models have a few problems going on for that, Im pretty good at ignoring it (sometimes) so I'm good
    Jan 26, 2020
    Blitz likes this.
  12. OverlyFriendly
    OverlyFriendly
    Though I am a bit worried about the music, the original one is amazing, but I did find that typically in remakes, the ST is more.. how do I put this...? smoothed over? doesn't have the typical louder parts that the original had to have because limited sound producing tech for the consoles but they knew it and made it work, which is why gen 3 is still so good.
    Jan 26, 2020
    Blitz likes this.
  13. OverlyFriendly
    OverlyFriendly
    But I do think the DS works better for Rescue Team's OST then the GBA.

I'm just... very excited >_<
    Pretty sure I'm the biggest Pokemon Fan on my side of town, and even other fans just stick to other media... orz
    Jan 26, 2020
    Blitz likes this.
  14. OverlyFriendly
    OverlyFriendly
    tbh I was expecting SMD to be the last which would've made me sad.
    BUT THE REMAKE IS BETTER THEN ANOTHER I SAY!
    was getting boring of the formula but to see this classic! a remake! with new content! AHHAAHAHAHAHAH ITS WONDERFUL!
    Jan 26, 2020
    Blitz likes this.
  15. Blitz
    Blitz
    Yeah I love the artstyle, it looks like its straight out of the old illustrations lol. It fits the series so well. Way better than those 3d models that they went with aftere exploerers
    Feb 3, 2020
  16. Blitz
    Blitz
    Looks like there's gonna be more new content with shinies, fairy types, mega evos and hopefully a lot more post-game content. I also like the lifestyle changes they added here and there
    Feb 3, 2020
  17. Blitz
    Blitz
    Hopefully they stick with the original music, which is still charming to this day.
    Feb 3, 2020
  18. OverlyFriendly
    OverlyFriendly
    Yeah! I think they should've made them 2d (something akin to Okami) to compliment the beautiful watercolour instead of the 3d models, but it is much more nicer than the 3ds titles.
    Heard there is new portraits too for important moments/battles so I'm very excited at that
    Feb 3, 2020
    Blitz likes this.
  19. OverlyFriendly
    OverlyFriendly
    I would enjoy some new music, but yeah I agree with you on keeping the original. or at least if there is a new revamped version, to have the choice to change it to it's previous ost
    Feb 3, 2020
    Blitz likes this.
  20. OverlyFriendly
    OverlyFriendly
    Im really looking forward to this game, but I dunno how I feel about the models. I really liked the portraits in the original, but with the 3d models... it feels weird with the portraits and more or less blank faces. hopefully it won't detract too much from the experience
    Feb 3, 2020
    Blitz likes this.
  21. Ddraig
    Ddraig
    I honestly want it in full 2d but with a much much richer pallete and extremely detailed sprites, maybe even unique, generated sprites for every mon encountered.
    Feb 3, 2020
  22. OverlyFriendly
    OverlyFriendly
    Mhm, same here. More beautiful and detailed backgrounds would be nice too. I do like the stylisation, but it is a bit boring to look at after awhile.
    water colour is nice but it is quite mute compared to other palettes.
    Feb 3, 2020
  23. OverlyFriendly
    OverlyFriendly
    Don't know about unique sprites, but at least the main cast should have animated expressions or something about them that makes them unique, which makes them pop!
    I like at least how the mc and their partner at least have ribbons, but SMD did do that too
    Feb 3, 2020
    Blitz likes this.
  24. Blitz
    Blitz
    the og artsyle of red/blue and explorers is still the best but the new style is miles better than the previous 3d ones
    Feb 3, 2020