Comments on Profile Post by blues86

1. Suton
    Suton
    Did you try going to the doctors?
    Jan 12, 2020
  2. blues86
    blues86
    Yes, I'll go the doctor tommorow. I hope it's not serious, it's just my wisdom tooth grows and pokes my lower gum. Now there's inflamation and it hurts so much T.T I hope there's no infection.
    Jan 12, 2020
    Suton likes this.
  3. Suton
    Suton
    Oh no. Try to use mouthwash if you feel infection could be developing.. Also, gargle with salt water. Hope you get better.
    Jan 12, 2020
    Lonelycity likes this.
  4. blues86
    blues86
    Thank you, I'll try to use mouthwash and salt water. I already have some antibiotic. I hope it get better.
    Jan 12, 2020
    Suton likes this.
  5. Suton
    Suton
    Let's pray it doesn't escalate. If you can't eat drinkots of water and have soups.
    Jan 12, 2020
    blues86 likes this.
  6. Archaic pickle
    Archaic pickle
    Warm pudding, sometimes cold or hot foods make it hurt worse x_|
    Jan 12, 2020
    blues86 likes this.
  7. Femme Fatale
    Femme Fatale
    You need to get that sucker pulled @blues86.
    Jan 12, 2020
    blues86 likes this.
  8. blues86
    blues86
    @Archaic pickle yep, I barely eat anything. Yesterday, it's not so bad but when I wake up this morning, it get worse. It goes to the upper gum and the back of my mouth. It hurts to shallow.
    @Femme Fatale yes, last month I just extract the right side and still a bit traumatized. Now, I have to pulled the left side too. T.T
    Jan 12, 2020
  9. Femme Fatale
    Femme Fatale
    I feel for you. You should discuss your trauma with your doctor, they might give you something to calm your nerves.
    Jan 12, 2020
    blues86 likes this.
  10. Archaic pickle
    Archaic pickle
    <_< good stuff (drugs)when it gets pulled, remember to feed your cats before you go, then when whomever takes you back home~ fur pile.
    Jan 12, 2020
  11. blues86
    blues86
    @Femme Fatale yes, actually my doctor is okay, it's just my imagination run wild and I hate the after effect.
    @Archaic pickle don't worry a servant would never forget their masters. Oh master cats :)
    Jan 12, 2020
    Archaic pickle likes this.