Comments on Profile Post by Deleted member 155674

1. Deleted member 155674
    Deleted member 155674
    So I just finished reading all the three submitted entries, I am going to be honest and say that your story was my second favourite
    Although I found some points which seemed strange in plot building but your story made me remember lots of good old school animes but no power rangers
    Jan 15, 2020
    Evil_Ginger likes this.
  2. Deleted member 155674
    Deleted member 155674
    probably because it reminded me of many animes that is why some things seemed strange but yes, it made me remember some good old school animes, good job mate
    Jan 15, 2020
    Evil_Ginger likes this.
  3. Evil_Ginger
    Evil_Ginger
    Did you get the Buzz Lightyear of Star Command reference
    Jan 15, 2020
    Deleted member 155674 likes this.
  4. Deleted member 155674
    Deleted member 155674
    Yes maybe but I will say it again, the power rangers stuff wasn't true, just because the mech are colorful that doesn't make them power rangers, but I have a question, what gundam series did you have in mind? because not just one came to mind
    Jan 15, 2020
  5. Evil_Ginger
    Evil_Ginger
    That is just the setting. I couldn't figure out what to call the genre, so I said that instead. That is the kind of world it is. A team of people that act like the power rangers and use giant mechs (that also transform) to fight off monstrous (alien) beings.
    Jan 15, 2020
  6. Evil_Ginger
    Evil_Ginger
    The main focus of this story may have been the janitor man, but the 'hero' was still the Red Rider. Well, now he would become the Black Rider, but meh. I dont feel like making the story.
    Jan 15, 2020
  7. Evil_Ginger
    Evil_Ginger
    There is also an unwritten and unshared POV from the janitor. I originally had him as the New Life target, but I figured it wouldnt fit in a short story.
    Jan 15, 2020
  8. Evil_Ginger
    Evil_Ginger
    There was this one mech anime where aliens invaded earth, and there was this alien princess who was being targeted by her own people and I never watched it past the first episode.
    Jan 15, 2020
  9. Evil_Ginger
    Evil_Ginger
    I just took that idea and reversed it. Imagine the human hero being turned into a brainwashed puppet to fight Earth's forces. Mmm, so much drama. :3
    Jan 15, 2020
  10. Evil_Ginger
    Evil_Ginger
    I swear I come up with some rather depressing shit.
    Jan 15, 2020
  11. Deleted member 155674
    Deleted member 155674
    Yeah I could tell from how it ended, not to mention the animes it made remember, good ones but also depressing recalling some scenes: Space Battleship Yamato 2199, gundam seed, 00 and even wing, Ninja Senshi Tobikage, Saber Rider and the Star Sheriffs, Voltron, and lots more, your story reminded me of many good ones, although it can use some fixes here and there to be honest but just one word 'splendid'
    Jan 15, 2020
    Evil_Ginger likes this.
  12. Deleted member 155674
    Deleted member 155674
    Just in case, but that was just my opinion, if you took offense, I apologize as that was not my intention
    Jan 15, 2020
    Evil_Ginger likes this.
  13. Evil_Ginger
    Evil_Ginger
    Oh no, I have no problem. I cooked that story up while riding the bus. I was listening to Starlight Brigade and created the scene of the janitor flying off to sacrifice himself. The actual story is just there to build around that one scene that I didnt even go into detail about lol
    Jan 15, 2020
    Deleted member 155674 likes this.