Comments on Profile Post by OverlyFriendly

1. OverlyFriendly
    OverlyFriendly
    and I was just wildly flailing my sword around and hoping it would hit the whole battle
    Jan 28, 2020
  2. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    Apparently, if you do it right, you can make him reveal himself.
    Jan 28, 2020
  3. GonZ555
    GonZ555
    *sets the difficulty to oly level*
    Jan 28, 2020
    OverlyFriendly likes this.
  4. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    Honestly, navigating his dungeon was harder >.>
    Even with a map, getting through was tough >.>
    Jan 28, 2020
    GonZ555 likes this.
  5. OverlyFriendly
    OverlyFriendly
    really? at first I was flinging around the torch.. I wonder if I should've used the rod *thinking*
    but yeah the dungeon was a pain. I kept going through the lanmola route and had to backtrack... the tunnels made it hard to keep track, and it also made you waste lots of bombs to see if you could get openings in the walls since the entire dungeon was practically a block
    Jan 28, 2020
  6. OverlyFriendly
    OverlyFriendly
    the invisible rooms didn't help too >_<
    and I god damn hate wizzrobes
    They are the god damn worst, I always have to run around the room constantly to dodge the damn things
    Jan 28, 2020
  7. OverlyFriendly
    OverlyFriendly
    Though I was surprised when I first saw the lynels. I thought they were first from botw so when I saw the centaur-like sprite I was really surprised 0_0
    Jan 28, 2020
  8. OverlyFriendly
    OverlyFriendly
    I never really needed keys for most of the game though since I found the 8th level first. Managed to lucky hit the Manhandla in 1 shot with a bomb on my first try but stopped when I had too much trouble getting past all the blue darknuts. the moment I got enough hearts for the white sword I got past it, finally >_<
    Jan 28, 2020
  9. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    At first, I tried playing without a walk through map, but I couldn't even find all the dungeons. One my second play through, I changed things up. I went to every dungeon I could an collected all the power ups first. Then I started clearing them. Doing that really made a big difference. Especially the fire rod.
    Jan 28, 2020
  10. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    One thing that annoys me is the bat things that are weak to sound. They are weak to your actual voice spoken through a microphone. Modern systems have microphones, yet they never bothered to phase that back in. >.>
    Jan 28, 2020
  11. OverlyFriendly
    OverlyFriendly
    The moment I got the lantern I Just set fire to everything because I remember watching a review of it a few years back And it mentioned a of hidden stuff under the bushes/trees in the weirdest of places. But i did need a guide to find Ganons dungeon and the... 3rd? I think
    Jan 28, 2020
  12. OverlyFriendly
    OverlyFriendly
    Oh I remember reading up on that when I wanted to find out the names of some monsters. Same with the Rabbits (already forgot name) too.
    It is a bit weird they didnt put it back in, I agree :/
    Jan 28, 2020
  13. OverlyFriendly
    OverlyFriendly
    When i went to a dungeon I would try to clear it first go unless I was missing an item (like the ladder) that you needed to progress.
    But yeah, That does seem it would make it easier..
    Jan 28, 2020
  14. OverlyFriendly
    OverlyFriendly
    I think because I found all the high level dungeons first, I actually had an easier time. Well breezed through the lowered leveled ones afterwards. I was way too stubborn to give up for the most part. Spent so long whittling down mobs orz
    Jan 28, 2020
  15. OverlyFriendly
    OverlyFriendly
    I think Ill attempt Quest 2 next week and see how it Works for me
    Jan 28, 2020
  16. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    You whittle down the monsters, leave for a bit, come back, and they’ve returned to life >.>
    Good luck~
    Jan 28, 2020
  17. OverlyFriendly
    OverlyFriendly
    >_<
    It was annoying, yeah but unless the door is locked so you have to defeat the mobs, I ignored them.
    But if not, it just almost made me cry
    Jan 31, 2020
  18. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    That one dungeon with all the dekunuts really frustrated me. It was the 6th or 7th.
    Jan 31, 2020
  19. PomeloCloud