Comments on Profile Post by An Anime Addict

1. Arie Sun
    Arie Sun
    I can relate to that but now I prefer studying rather than working.
    Feb 1, 2020
  2. LifeKingLover
    LifeKingLover
    I don't wanna tease ya but I love Physics.
    Hahaha,XD
    Feb 5, 2020
  3. An Anime Addict
    An Anime Addict
    Its not that i hate physics. I actually really like it but when it comes to physics theory exams then it just becomes a pain in the ass and my brain >.<
    Feb 5, 2020
    LifeKingLover likes this.
  4. LifeKingLover
    LifeKingLover
    XD True !
    Feb 5, 2020
    An Anime Addict likes this.
  5. Aquaa
    Aquaa
    Totally wrong!!! Theory is good , sums are bad!!! >.<
    Feb 6, 2020
  6. An Anime Addict
    An Anime Addict
    Nono for me theory is bad and solving questions or doing practicals is much easier as i have been doing that for the last 2 years while preparing for my jee exams!!
    Feb 6, 2020
    Aquaa likes this.
  7. Aquaa
    Aquaa
    >.> I got a final practical exam for physics today.....

I feel like crying.....QuQ....life is so hard with this physics...but my suffering will end today as both main subject practicals ,chemistry and physics will end...only good subjects like English, EVS and biology remain

Btw I broke my legs yesterday...the PE was insane they made us do ,50 sit-ups 10 frog jumps, 10 push-ups and running...
    Feb 6, 2020
  8. An Anime Addict
    An Anime Addict
    My PE practicals had 600m run, 60m dash, standing broad jump, 25 pushups, 30 sit-ups and a skill test on the sport i selected which was football and viva. It was nice. My chemistry practical was disastrous with the viva while my physics one was very good. I performed both the experiments and answered all the viva questions too.
    Feb 6, 2020
    Aquaa likes this.
  9. Aquaa
    Aquaa
    My chemistry went well, my pyschology was good as well, IT ..we got help I got stuck in second programme, PE was hell my legs have jammed QwQ, and today is physics I hope it goes well
    Feb 6, 2020
  10. An Anime Addict
    An Anime Addict
    *Pat pat* good luck.
    Feb 6, 2020
    Aquaa likes this.