Comments on Profile Post by Tilgarial

1. Tilgarial
    Feb 1, 2020
    Lemonfairy likes this.
  2. Twilight Fox
    Twilight Fox
    Do you take me for a fool? Would I waste that which cannot ever be regained if I were not ignorant of the value of thee?

Thy soul is neither carrion nor carcass! But this a beautiful thing, more flawless than any gem, and brighter than any star! Tis a criminal not to admire thee so!
    Feb 2, 2020
    Tilgarial likes this.
  3. Twilight Fox
    Twilight Fox
    So come and play your medly of words that shall ever echo in these halls, for thee shall be in spotlight and have the attention of all!
    Feb 2, 2020
    Tilgarial likes this.
  4. Tilgarial
    Tilgarial
    Somehow, that's so sweet i dont even know what to say
    Feb 2, 2020
  5. Twilight Fox
    Twilight Fox
    But your the poet! Your supposed to be the one good with words!
    *Nomming on a Lemon Bars*
    Feb 2, 2020
    Tilgarial likes this.
  6. Tilgarial
    Tilgarial
    I expected to be stabbed, aye, but not by compliments!
    The most dangerous of weapons!
    Feb 2, 2020
  7. Twilight Fox
    Twilight Fox
    I only stab....sometimes....Really tho, I don't think I would go all Brutus on you. Your too....kind...At most, I would probably start biting you or something.

Plus, right now I'm thinking of a Tiger dressed up in a pink and purple frilly hard costume with lots of shiny jewels.
    Feb 2, 2020
    Tilgarial likes this.
  8. Tilgarial
    Tilgarial
    Owo
    I don't exactly remember being all that kind to you... but I guess it's good if you feel that way? *headtilt*

Hahaha xD well, this one has a surprisingly vast experience with being bitten, let me tell you!

*laughs* sounds like a funny thing to see :'p
    I wonder if those jewels are also loose enough to make those gentle clinking noises? xD
    Feb 2, 2020