Comments on Profile Post by Maid Chan

1. Maid Chan
    Maid Chan
    EW FILE THIS GUY FOR HARRASMENT EWWWW
    Feb 8, 2020
    orematcha, Effugium and Aquaa like this.
  2. Maid Chan
    Maid Chan
    WHO BRIDAL CARRIES HIS STUDENT ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE BUILDING FOR EVERYONE TO SEE JUST CUZ SHE SPRAINED HER ANKLE A LITTLE YOU MUSTVE REALLY LOVE YOUR TEACHING JOB HUH TEACHER
    Feb 8, 2020
    orematcha, Effugium and Aquaa like this.
  3. Aquaa
    Aquaa
    Ikr sue the guy and knock some sense in female lead...
    Feb 8, 2020
    orematcha and Maid Chan like this.
  4. hayyan
    hayyan
    Feb 8, 2020
    Maid Chan likes this.
  5. pass1478
    pass1478
    is it really that big of a deal? Why ruin the future prospects of a guy cause he handled a minor situation poorly? Talking bout the bridal carry thing, as for the teacher-student relationship, feel free to sue him.
    Feb 8, 2020
    Maid Chan likes this.
  6. Maid Chan
    Maid Chan
    @pass1478 it happened after he, this super ikemen teacher whos loved by all the girls student in that school, excluded this one student who is always monotone faced.
    Due to ~some traumatic past~ this girl represses her emotions and feelings and rarely opens her heart to anyone.
    HERE COMES THIS IKEMEN TEACHER.
    Feb 8, 2020
  7. Maid Chan
    Maid Chan
    @pass1478 it went from him ordering her to have an english private lesson EVERYDAY after school alone with him, even though shes about to take graduation exam that is, basically not only consisted of english, to him calling her namaiki (cheeky) chan
    Lemme quote him
    "Are you perhaps doing this so you can get my (ikemen) attention?"
    Thats the first thing he accused her of when she failed his english class.
    Feb 8, 2020
  8. Maid Chan
    Maid Chan
    @pass1478 to him fully KABEDON-ing her in an empty classroom after she didnt open her heart to him instantly (yeah he wanna forces her to open her heart) like bro, the entire classroom wall shook as he slammed his hand and trapped her on the corner.
    During this moment the mc is super freaked out by him but he chalked it out as EH UR JUST BAITING MY ATTENTION
    Feb 8, 2020
    Aquaa likes this.
  9. Maid Chan
    Maid Chan
    @pass1478 then his fangirls bullied the femmc and pushed her, spraining her leg.
    Like, i expect a decent teacher would finally realize its not so good to be popular in THAT kind of way amongst girl and look at how his poor decisionS impact someone???
    But nah
    BRIDAL CARRY ALL THE WAY
    Feb 8, 2020
    Aquaa likes this.
  10. Maid Chan
    Maid Chan
    @pass1478
    Then he kisses femmc during ongoing lesson in class after she hides under his desk and confesses her feelin.... No, she just says "i hate u man but i respect u, u help me get better score, what do i do"
    So he crouched down and kissed her when everyone else are examing
    Feb 8, 2020
    Aquaa likes this.
  11. Maid Chan
    Maid Chan
    I SAY, SUE THIS FUCKING TEACHER
    Feb 8, 2020
    Aquaa likes this.
  12. Maid Chan
    Maid Chan
    And before anyone can say its not his fault he is popular!!!! NO. he fucking flirt with them in the open. He absolutely knows what effect his good look have on other people.
    "You guys are much cuter"
    "KYAAAAAAAAAAA SEEEENSEEEEEEEI"
    "Keep doing well in muh class and i ll reward you with a smile."
    "KYAAAAAAAAA SEEEENSEEEEI"
    Feb 8, 2020
    Aquaa likes this.
  13. Maid Chan
    Maid Chan
    And no, i did not watch the rest. Its too painful.
    Feb 8, 2020
    Aquaa likes this.
  14. Maid Chan
    Maid Chan
    And yes, theres almost no femmc's reactions in my summary towards his advances(read: sexual harassment) cuz she is really that unknowledgeable about the whole romance thing. She just go along with his unreasonable demand bcs he is her teacher and she actually want to improve her english. But guess what awaits her at the end of the rope.
    Feb 8, 2020
    Aquaa likes this.
  15. Maid Chan
    Maid Chan
    She just happens to be that "my entire life is all about studying and i aim to further my knowledge because that's my priority in life"
    Feb 8, 2020
    Aquaa likes this.
  16. Maid Chan
    Maid Chan
    THAT AINT A TEACHER THATS A SEXUAL PREDATOR
    Feb 8, 2020
    Aquaa likes this.
  17. Aquaa
    Aquaa
    Why are most shoujo FMC so dumb....I feel like wracking my head over their air headness
    Feb 8, 2020
    Maid Chan likes this.
  18. Maid Chan
    Maid Chan
    @Aquaa i played some cheap otome yeah... The writing got so bad, the mc is so pure she doesnt understand what sexual harassment is, or her own sexuality, so she lets all the men molest her cuz she doesn't know it's actually wrong. But thats what those men love, the writer thought!!! A REALLY HYPER INNOCENT GIRL WITH HOURGLASS BODY AND FLAWLESS BEAUTY
    Feb 8, 2020
    Aquaa likes this.
  19. Maid Chan
    Maid Chan
    "Huh he s just touching my bewbs whats wrong with that its just a hand and a skin touching"
    Feb 8, 2020
    Aquaa likes this.
  20. Maid Chan
    Maid Chan
    "Huh he wanna watch me change my clothes even tho we only meet yesterday? Well we are both people so whats the harm in letting him see? "
    Feb 8, 2020
    Aquaa likes this.
  21. Maid Chan
    Maid Chan
    *glance at steam prison*
    Feb 8, 2020
    Aquaa likes this.