Comments on Profile Post by Wujigege

1. Kiss
    Kiss
    Thank you for always showing us the bad side of the world and for reminding us that even if we try to escape reality by coming here, we cannot escape it, thank you with all my heart ~
    Feb 14, 2020
  2. Wujigege
    Wujigege
    Hahaha, it is not exactly a negative thing lol
    People won't rest on their laurels anymore
    My point was that there wont be any female president in the next 50 years.
    I wasn't being bleak
    Feb 14, 2020
  3. Deleted member 97520
    Deleted member 97520
    Have you ever watched Sydney Watson's vids on youtube? She talks about this a lot. I also watch Shoe0nHead's more political channel from time to time.
    Feb 14, 2020
    Wujigege likes this.
  4. Wujigege
    Wujigege
    @Papercut I use to watch China Uncensored but all of them have their own agenda. I stopped watching it when it got too demeaning for my taste.
    The way I see it, politics is very much useless for the average folk.
    There is a reason politicians are all dynasties eg Father was Prime Minister and how he is too eg Justin Trudeau of Canada.
    Feb 14, 2020
    orematcha likes this.
  5. Wujigege
    Wujigege
    To me it is more effective for a group of 1 million people to gather $1 each and use the $1 million for an infrastructure project instead of waiting for the government to do it
    Feb 14, 2020
  6. Deleted member 97520
    Deleted member 97520
    I like that. The 1$ part. I mostly watch those vids to figure out what's going on around the world, plus Shoe0nHead's vids are entertaining.
    Feb 14, 2020
    Wujigege likes this.
  7. Wujigege
    Wujigege
    My website is proof that people can pull money together to get what they want.
    Instead of waiting for translators to translate novels that they themselves like
    My website is about readers gathering funds to translate what they want.
    They are certainly entertaining, that is why we get so many "Current News" Youtubers. It is very profitable.
    Feb 14, 2020
  8. Wujigege
    Wujigege
    Hopefully, I can start licensing novels and publishing ebooks soon
    Feb 14, 2020
  9. Kiss
    Kiss
    Let's say I see a lot of your posts that deal with sexism or hot topic subjects, as news channels do it in my country.
    It is not a bad thing in itself, big problems need to be solved in this sick world, simply I wonder if it is necessary to do it in a place like this...
    Feb 14, 2020
  10. Kiss
    Kiss
    After that only engages me, but I find that very often despite the good will that you have in denouncing these problems you display a very clear opinion, which is hurtful when the subject is neither totally true nor totally false like the " The laziest double standard: "
    Feb 14, 2020
  11. Wujigege
    Wujigege
    @Kira Miki I think you are misunderstanding me. I am usually referring to dramas and movies. Not exactly current events.
    It is annoying though that people are dying in China because of government suppression of information. I was just letting out my anger
    Feb 14, 2020
    Kiss likes this.
  12. Wujigege
    Wujigege
    Laziest double standard was just me making a passing remark on a drama I watched
    I usually avoid current news, real-life is depressing as it is.
    No need to listen to more negativity but since I have had to buy people face masks and ship them, it rings a bit too close to home with the Coronavirus
    Feb 14, 2020
  13. Kiss
    Kiss
    Probably, I beg your pardon if that is the case, I agree with you and it takes the world with this government since cases of the disease infect all over the world.
    Feb 14, 2020
  14. Kiss
    Kiss
    Indeed the current world is really depressing, when something like "The laziest double standard:" indeed in Asian dramas mainly, they show us this sexist image, the media denounce this image, the life we perceive also shows us in a way this image
    Feb 14, 2020
  15. Kiss
    Kiss
    Only real life is more complicated than that, like the expression "nothing is white or black everything is a shade of gray", it's really frustrating to be hammered all over it in dramas or tv with incomplet idea
    Feb 14, 2020
    Wujigege likes this.
  16. Wujigege
    Wujigege
    I have been very fastidious in the dramas that I watch.
    Dramas are supposed to be fantasies, I have no interest in watching or reading about powerless women
    That is why I enjoy Doctor X so much
    Feb 14, 2020
    Kiss likes this.
  17. Wujigege
    Wujigege
    It is completely unrealistic but a story about a woman who is the best doctor in the world and charging exorbitant fees is very satisfying
    I am considering watching this
    http://asianwiki.com/This_Guy_is_the_Biggest_Mistake_in_My_Life
    No need to suffer through dramas that will piss me off because they are popular or because I want to pretend to be elitist and join in conversations
    Feb 14, 2020
    Kiss likes this.