Comments on Profile Post by AliceShiki

1. pass1478
    pass1478
    Why not make a thread for it?
    Feb 15, 2020
    AMissingLinguist likes this.
  2. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    I'm surprisingly lazy to make threads for this kind of thing, there is a music I have downloaded like... 7 years ago and that I've been wanting to find it's name for 4 names now and I have yet to make a thread for that.

So... Well, that's why~
    Feb 15, 2020
    AMissingLinguist and Donutmindme like this.
  3. pass1478
    pass1478
    Damn. It won't hurt to try. Also, what's her name? She looks like Koga Yuika from HenSuki, also like Momoka Sakurai from Idolmaster.

Yeah, i'm kind of curious now. May as well make a thread for it.
    Feb 15, 2020
    AMissingLinguist and AliceShiki like this.
  4. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    If I knew her name, I would be searching for as many characters as possible with that name instead of asking around! xD

This image is literally all the clue I have~
    Feb 15, 2020
  5. NZPIEFACE
    NZPIEFACE
    This is turning out to be as impossible as I thought it would be.

That said, the more I look at the anatomy, the more my brain hurts.
    Feb 15, 2020
  6. Westeller
    Westeller
    Wellp, you get full points for trying even if you fail.
    Feb 15, 2020
  7. NZPIEFACE
    NZPIEFACE
    At least giving up saved me from going through a bunch of Momoka Sakurai doujins for an hour or something. On the off-chance that it is a Momoka doujin. She only wears a ribbon with a swimsuit.
    The character design is more like that character from Hensuki, but then again, there aren't any Hensuki doujins.
    Why is this type of character design (shoulder-length blonde ice-cream scoop, ribbon, loli) so bloody generic?
    Feb 15, 2020
  8. NZPIEFACE
    NZPIEFACE
    It's an edit of a doujin. The backgrounds are lacklustre and the line-art is rough, which is what leads me to think it's a doujin, rather than anything published. The eyes are also lacking detail, but that's probably more stylistic rather than an actual indicator, though going with the blush it does make me feel that it's from something H.
    Feb 15, 2020
  9. NZPIEFACE
    NZPIEFACE
    It's also an edit, or a really low quality scanlation. I'm saying this because the typesetting is complete ass. Using Wildwords, shit leading, inconsistent font size, not using I with bars, ellipses on its own line, non-centered text in the bubbles... There's a lot to critique here.
    Feb 15, 2020
  10. Westeller
    Westeller
    I'm not an expert, but as I said in the Daily Laughs thread, the same guy posted several similar images (other doujins, though) on reddit around the same time, and they had people post sources in response. Those sources were from nhentai, and the dialogue had been edited by the poster. So. Yeah.
    Feb 15, 2020
  11. NZPIEFACE
    NZPIEFACE
    That said, there's also some evidence for the fact that it isn't a doujin. (Which means its from a fucking manga, fuck mangas.)
    It looks like a digital scan. The detail and consistency of the half-tone gradient makes me think it's digital as well as high-dpi, which is kinda impossible for doujins.

Go figure. Maybe it was waifu-2x.
    Feb 15, 2020
  12. Westeller
    Westeller
    I get this weird feeling that I've seen it somewhere before. But that might just be because I've been staring at it while looking for a source.
    Feb 15, 2020
  13. NZPIEFACE
    NZPIEFACE
    Same here, but I'm more inclined to think "This is generic as fuck" rather than "I've seen this before". Maybe it's the blonde from gochi-usa, maybe it's a blonde from girls und panzer, maybe its... you get the point.
    Feb 15, 2020
  14. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    I expected the dialogue to be editted, but wow... To think not even you found it... T.T

Thanks for the hard work! >.<
    Feb 15, 2020
    AMissingLinguist likes this.