Comments on Profile Post by Wujigege

1. pass1478
    pass1478
    Care to elaborate?
    Feb 16, 2020
  2. Wujigege
    Wujigege
    It is about the Coronavirus. People usually use a hands off approach.
    Given the proximity of the countries, you would think Japan and others will start looking for a cure as soon as the news broke out
    but they only started convening a meeting of experts after a Japanese died
    Feb 16, 2020
  3. pass1478
    pass1478
    Isn't Japan quite xenophobic? Idk. I'm quite ignorant when it comes to shit like this lol.
    Feb 16, 2020
    Wujigege likes this.
  4. Wujigege
    Wujigege
    Japan is xenophonic, so much that they make illegal foreign workers in the US look like princes and princesses compared to their legal foreign workers from places like China
    They practice the same garbage as the Middle East where the employer is required to hold your documents hence holding you for ransom like slave
    Feb 16, 2020
  5. Lazriser
    Lazriser
    Isn't that racism? You just stated Chinese workers have a hard time working in Japan unlike other foreigners. Though I won't deny Japan is subtly xenophobic, but aren't all countries like that? Not xenophobic, but reacting differently to foreigners than fellow natives. If time doesn't fix the problem, then the issue must be deeply rooted like racism from the old days.
    Feb 16, 2020
  6. Wujigege
    Wujigege
    I mentioned Chinese workers because it is a good example of how easily Coronavirus can spread to Japan.
    Also, I have evidence to back up my claims, video evidence of Chinese workers.

Japan is not subtly xenophobic, it is very xenophobic, it is very clear in their policies.

Carlos Ghosn was a great example of how they treat foreigners
    Feb 16, 2020
  7. Wujigege
    Wujigege
    My sources are Japanese news websites like Japan today or Japan Times
    Feb 16, 2020
  8. pass1478
    pass1478
    SEA countries are especially xenophobic towards each other.
    Feb 16, 2020
    Wujigege likes this.
  9. Lazriser
    Lazriser
    @Wujigege *speechless* Paradise... Lost.

So it seems Japan is only great for visit, not staying. RIP to them foreigners that love Japan and their culture.
    Feb 16, 2020
    Wujigege likes this.
  10. Wujigege
    Wujigege
    It's certainly great to visit. Just not staying since even if you are filthy rich like Ghosn, you get screwed over.

It is pretty pathetic too. Companies can do their own investigation but since Nissan is owned by a French company which Ghosn also runs, Nissan couldn't investigate their boss so they got prosecutors involved like he was some hardened criminal
    Feb 16, 2020