Reading List:
Link
NEET

Yukari_me

I Gotta Put Me First, Female

Orz Mangadex is down QxQ Mar 21, 2021

1. tndZ12
      tndZ12
      Hey!!! Can I please have the invite for the discord if I’m not too late?
      1. tndZ12
        tndZ12
        I tired to DM you but I couldn’t find the “start a convo” button. Thank you for taking the time to read this
        Feb 17, 2020
    2. Geuberry
      Geuberry
      Hello!! May I ask for an invite on the pocky translating team discord?? Thank you so much
    3. Rain05
      Rain05
      Thanks for the info ill try to check again
      1. Yukari_me likes this.
    4. Lilo26
      Lilo26
      Hi! I read the post about pocky and SLC. If there is any chance to read all the wonderful novels, it would be the best of my life. I know about the work and the time they spent doing this and I don't share anything and less if I know I could harm them. Please, if there is any possibility to read these beautiful novels, I would be very happy. Thank you and the best for these wonderful translators and all the staff.
    5. Rain05
      Rain05
      Hello im new with NU. I Recently read some of korean novels and most of them are translated by pocky and SLC which are protected with PW .. AND As i got lose hope, i luckily stumbled to 1 of your comment and i hope if THEREs still a possible way to get invited on their discord can you possibly pm me? im so desperate to read mostly of their novels. thank you
      1. Yukari_me
        Yukari_me
        My apologies Rain... Pocky's bookshelf discord invite is currently unavailable due to others sharing it publicly. After closing it down, no one is able to invite others anymore. Hope you can understand :notworthy:
        Jan 29, 2020
      2. Yukari_me
        Yukari_me
        P.S some novels that Pocky's server is translating is finally going to be put on NU. You can try searching them up but it won't be under Pocky's name since it's another group that's affiliated with Pocky's discord that's doing the project. Hope this helps ^^
        Jan 29, 2020
    6. Mekla
      Mekla
      Hi! I've been trying to read pocky's bookself translations and I saw your thread about the password. I was hoping that if there is another chance for the codes would it be possible if you could let me know? and if you can't I understand. Thank you!
      1. Yukari_me
        Yukari_me
        If there comes another chance I will try to reach you ^^
        Jan 19, 2020
        Rain05 likes this.
    7. Nanapie613
      Nanapie613
      I'm sorry never Mind!! I was silly and didn't read the full thread. I understand you can't do anymore. I don't want to trouble you or get you ban. So please if you ever hear about Pocky giving invite codes please tell me. Thank you and Have Wonderful day
      1. Yukari_me likes this.
      2. Yukari_me
        Yukari_me
        I will surely try when there’s another chance. Thanks for understanding! ^^
        Jan 5, 2020
        Lilo26 and Nanapie613 like this.
    8. Nanapie613
      Nanapie613
      Hello sorry to bother you. I know i'm late to ask for the code. But you said to DM you. where do I DM you.
      Thank You so Much
    9. Yukari_me
      Yukari_me
      So full from these new year foods. Happy New Year to all of you! ヾ(`・ω・´)ノ
      1. yami27, Nancy2303, Anra7777 and 3 others like this.
      2. Snowbun
        Snowbun
        *rolls around trapped into a vortex of cooking, eating and reading new recipes*
        Jan 2, 2020
    10. Cinnamon_Pretzel
      Cinnamon_Pretzel
      Hello, may I request a link to Pocky's Bookshelf? Please and thank you!
    11. OnceandFutureLurker
      OnceandFutureLurker
      Happy New Year
      1. Yukari_me likes this.
      2. Yukari_me
        Yukari_me
        Happy New Year!! ^-^
        Jan 1, 2020
        OnceandFutureLurker likes this.
    12. lazynoodles
      lazynoodles
      Hello? Am I too late to request a link to pocky's bookshelf?
    13. Rin207
      Rin207
      Hi can I get the link to pocky’s bookshelf?
    14. gialinh_
      gialinh_
      Hey, could you please send me the link for pocky‘ bookshelf as well? And I’m really sorry because I’m not not sending a dm...I just don’t know how to do it since I’m new to this website :) thank you
    15. Toubasi
      Toubasi
      Hiii!!! I have no idea how to dm but can you please help me about the websites password thing please please please
    16. Jen.the.Rat_
      Jen.the.Rat_
      Heyyy!! :)) May I have the Link to Pocky's Bookshelf? I don't really know how to DM you, sorry I'm new here, so may I have the link please?
    17. Meh_me
      Meh_me
      Hello, i saw your reply on pocky bookself and SLC discord account. I'm new to this so i do not know how to dm you, so can i please have them link? Thank you.
    18. somethingpersonal
      somethingpersonal
      hello, is it possible to know from which novel/manga your profile pic is from?
      1. Yukari_me likes this.
      2. OnceandFutureLurker
        OnceandFutureLurker
        Looks like "Suddenly became a princess one day"
        Dec 27, 2019
        Yukari_me likes this.
      3. somethingpersonal
        somethingpersonal
        Thank you!!!
        Dec 27, 2019
    19. Yukari_me
      Yukari_me
      Still streaming with dark bags under my eyes...
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Yukari_me
        Yukari_me
        Sadly I'm still wide awake. Thanks for the thoughts and follow!
        Apr 13, 2019
      3. OnceandFutureLurker
        OnceandFutureLurker
        your welcome , and hopefully sleep will find you soon
        Apr 13, 2019
        Yukari_me likes this.
      4. Yukari_me
        Yukari_me
        Thanks
        Apr 13, 2019
    20. Yukari_me
      Yukari_me
      That moment when you decide to procrastinate when you have an upcoming test smh
      1. blaze27, Pau and SamGoingHam like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Yukari_me
        Yukari_me
        Wow. I'm impressed. I shall try to live my life freely like that *^*
        Aug 15, 2018
        GonZ555 likes this.
      4. RTS
        RTS
        This...is a very dangerous conversation. It is so dangerous that if it could be any more dangerous, then it would stop being dangerous and become something else entirely.
        Aug 15, 2018
        Yukari_me likes this.
      5. Ddraig
        Ddraig
        eh unless its a day before the exam you can procrastinate, provide you can ace through the exams and/or get full marks
        Aug 15, 2018
        Yukari_me likes this.
  • About

NEET
    Life is fickle. One wrong move and you will be swept away by the tide. But even if failure keeps bringing you down, remember that it's not the end. Its just the place where you have fallen and that you are a human with flaws. Don't try to be perfect but be someone humble and true. The game is just starting. Will you survive reality or not?

[​IMG]

Signature

A wise man once said: Everyday means Everyday

Emotion is what gives life meaning. There are two types of massacres: one is to satisfy the self-ego, while the latter is due to the desire for others’ emotions.

Deep down, thanks to emotions, all of us possess the seed of destruction.

All of us have a measuring cup inside of us. No one knows its marked scale until the negativity has exceeded its load.

Since every single human possess emotions, there isn’t an absolute good or bad person. No one has the qualifications to judge a person based on their characteristics. Who created the labels? What’s the boundary to a good and bad person?

(Suyang - Supernatural Gf)

"We are made by those who have built and broken us"

"Life decides what happens not you."

"The price of memory is the memory of sorrow it brings."

"We are born free and spend a life time becoming slaves to our own false truths"

"To let someone remember you all the time, the first thing to do is to put yourself first all the time. If you forget yourself then how could someone remember you?" -TBW (QQJ)

"The easier it is for someone to gain something, the easier it is for them to abandon it. That's why never let anyone have an easy time to teach them that everything in life is hard to have."