Comments on Profile Post by MangoGuy

1. Deleted member 155674
    Deleted member 155674
    You know, crimes like that do happen alot not just in that case
    Feb 23, 2020
    AMissingLinguist and otaku31 like this.
  2. MangoGuy
    MangoGuy
    Maybe I deluded myself into thinking that even if rapes do happen, it is just the "regular" ones. But this... If such crimes happen regularly, then I am just happy that my country is enforcing stricter death sentences.
    Feb 23, 2020
    otaku31 likes this.
  3. Femme Fatale
    Femme Fatale
    words and images are powerful: a village witch doctor can point at you and say....you will die tonight. And you will die if you believe in it, even a little bit. If you talk to yourself negatively, your self esteem will suffer. If you read rubbish....well...it doesn't fortify your mind is what I'm sayin'.
    Feb 23, 2020
    Loni4ever, Tilgarial and otaku31 like this.
  4. Matteus
    Matteus
    Femme Fatale is right, some people like to justify reading Loli and Rape hentai with the "it's just a drawing" excuse. If all you do is read "rape" then isn't that going to affect your mind? I think it does.
    Feb 23, 2020
  5. otaku31
    otaku31
    I'm picky with my "research materials". Hv always avoided rape, mindbreak, body deformation, loli, etc; was never comfortable with those. Vanilla is best!
    Feb 23, 2020
    Loni4ever and Matteus like this.
  6. MangoGuy
    MangoGuy
    I get your points but hear my perspective out. I have read H of the really hardcore stuff as well. But I always thought it was just some art thingy. Like I know what I am, and that it isn't effecting me. But after reading this, I am fundamentally scared about what I might unconsciously be.
    Feb 23, 2020
  7. MangoGuy
    MangoGuy
    I might as well accept that we all have a demon within us, and caging it as far as possible and giving it that little bit of candy now and then is the way.
    Feb 23, 2020
  8. otaku31
    otaku31
    I get you. In fact, I avoided/skipped all that I mentioned above precisely bcuz I could never bring myself to think of it as just art/fiction; it was too revolting.
    Feb 23, 2020
    Femme Fatale likes this.
  9. Loni4ever
    Loni4ever
    @MangoGuy yeah, although despite the occasional candy, caging it too hard might make it fester and grow in the dark until the cage can't hold it anymore and then shit is going down.
    Feb 24, 2020
    otaku31 likes this.
  10. Ddraig
    Ddraig
    The best is adorable and wholesome hentai, be it vanilla or something not-so-vanilla. Either way loli, rape and such tags are nope for me
    Mar 20, 2020
    Femme Fatale likes this.