Comments on Profile Post by OnceandFutureLurker

1. OnceandFutureLurker
    OnceandFutureLurker
    "According to the Adult Asperger Assessment (AAA) diagnostic test, a lack of interest in fiction and a positive preference towards non-fiction is common among adults with AS.[55] " i am curious why this is one of the few traits of having AS that i am the polar opposite of ? I am a hyperfatansy/science fiction geeknerd while still being a hyper nonfiction freak
    Feb 26, 2020
  2. blues86
    blues86
    Isn't that normal? I mean I also love hyperfantasy/science fiction and nonfiction too
    Feb 26, 2020
    OnceandFutureLurker likes this.
  3. OnceandFutureLurker
    OnceandFutureLurker
    perhaps , though love isnt quite the right word . obsessed would be closer and thats not quite right either. i guess obsesive with the almost inability to shut it down/off is close to what i am speaking of
    Feb 26, 2020
    blues86 likes this.
  4. blues86
    blues86
    Oh yeah, that's not the right word but I have limited english vocab~ and to say obsessed that's sound like unhealthy
    Feb 26, 2020
    OnceandFutureLurker likes this.
  5. OnceandFutureLurker
    OnceandFutureLurker
    in many ways it is unhealthly and in ways it is a driving force to new heights , depends on how its harnessed and used
    Feb 26, 2020
    AMissingLinguist and blues86 like this.
  6. blues86
    blues86
    Oh I see. It makes me wonder how it drives you~ but you don't need to answer that. Then I think you are a human who have a vast imagination and knowledge
    Feb 26, 2020