Home Page:

jenniilex3

Well-Known Member, Female, from Nowhere & Everywhere

Current Read: Most Loving Marriage in History Mar 10, 2020

1. janeeerie
      janeeerie
      Hi!
      Im sorry for bothering you.
      I was reading a manhwa called black winter. And i found out that SLC is the group that translated it.
      Is it still possible for me to receive an invite for joining SLC’s discord server? :”)
      I promise, i would never repost it.
      Thankyou!
    2. Telecha
      Telecha
      Hi, would it be possible to get an invite to join SLC?
    3. Rima96
      Rima96
      Hi,I really didn't want to bother you , i just tried to use the invitation in the credits of mangadex, and is invalid.I would be very grateful if you could send me an invitation to join the discord
    4. peach1402
      peach1402
      Hello! Can you send me the invitation for Secret Land Castle discord please? I promise to follow the rules. Thank you so much and sorry for bothering you
    5. NotYourTypicalOrdinaryGurl
      NotYourTypicalOrdinaryGurl
      Hiii!! I'm gonna be shameless this time cuz the quarantine is making me, can I have the invitation link for Secret Land Castle discord pleaasee?? And sorry for bothering youuu
      1. SugaarCereal
        SugaarCereal
        You’re probably tired of this message, but I’d like one too. Just started reading ELWC and it’s too good.
        Apr 16, 2020
    6. Ncussie
      Ncussie
      Hellooo! Can I have the invitation for Secret Land Castle discord pleaseeee?? I'm currently reading "I raised an obsessive servant" and so much late to find this gem now I'm dying for reading the following chapters but found they've shut down already
      Could you please give me the link?
      Thank you so much.. I'll really appreciate it
    7. Vanderwaal
      Vanderwaal
      Hii!! Can I also have the invitation discord and the password to Secret Land Castle. Could you please dm me?? Pleaseeeeee and thank youu
    8. Zoyi
      Zoyi
      Hey i just read a forum about secret land castle's password and turn out they have invitation discord. Do you still have the link invitation? I wanna join them so sorry for bother you
    9. starsofelise
      starsofelise
      Hi there! I just saw a discussion over Secret Land Castle and was wondering if there's still an open/available invite link to their discord? Thank you!
      1. Ellry
        Ellry
        Same for me, i would like to know too ! thank you !
        Apr 1, 2020
    10. aeala
      aeala
      Hi! I'm sorry to be a bother but I just got wind of what happened with the Secret Land Castle Group and was wondering if their server on Discord is still open? I was looking over some threads and saw they had to lock servers and put down their site
    11. OnceandFutureLurker
    12. jenniilex3
      jenniilex3
      Current Read: Most Loving Marriage in History
    13. AlienFromNowhere
      AlienFromNowhere
      Oh ok so even you can’t access it anymore ?
      1. jenniilex3
        jenniilex3
        I'm sorry to say that right now pocky scans isn't inviting people in for a while becsuse in the past people shared their translations openly and pokcy scans had trouble from that. Keep an eye out for when they're open again!!!
        Feb 26, 2020
    14. AlienFromNowhere
      AlienFromNowhere
      Hello, nice to meet you, I’m new here ! I know this will totally feel like I’m a stalker, but did you manage to access Pocky’s Bookshelf ? Thank you very much for your answer !
      1. jenniilex3
        jenniilex3
        Yes but they're closed again... they were only open for a week
        Feb 26, 2020
      2. AlienFromNowhere
        AlienFromNowhere
        Oh ok so even you can’t access it anymore ?
        Feb 26, 2020
  • About

Birthday:
    January 8
    Home Page:
    http://www.infinitytoeternity.tumblr.com
    ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴀʟʟ ʜᴇʀ ᴊᴇɴɴʏ.
    ᴅʀᴀᴍᴀ ʟʟᴀᴍᴀ ʜᴇʀᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ʜᴇʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴡᴇʙɴᴏᴠᴇʟꜱ.
    ɪɢ|ᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ|ꜱɴᴀᴘ|ᴋᴀᴋᴀᴏ|ʟɪɴᴇ - @ᴊᴇɴɴɪɪʟᴇx3

Interact

Signature

“ɪ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴡᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀɪɴ, ꜱᴏ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ꜱᴇᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴄʀʏɪɴɢ.” - ᴄʜᴀʀʟɪᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘʟɪɴ
    ɪɢ|ᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ|ꜱɴᴀᴘ|ᴋᴀᴋᴀᴏ|ʟɪɴᴇ - @ᴊᴇɴɴɪɪʟᴇx3