Kalto likes this.
  5. Kalto
    Kalto
    That is bongo cat
    Mar 7, 2020
    Loni4ever likes this.
  6. Kalto
    Kalto
    So... did you break your game controller again or something like that?
    Mar 7, 2020
    Loni4ever likes this.
  7. Loni4ever
    Loni4ever
    No no, not the one playing. The one singing, with the rainbow coming out of its behind xD
    Mar 7, 2020
    Kalto likes this.
  8. Loni4ever
    Loni4ever
    No, I'm just kinda in between playing the Switch version and starting a PC playthrough. There's no mods on the Switch and I just r e a l l y wanted to play with a certain mod so yeah xD takes a bit of planning though like which mods I want and how they may conflict so I haven't started on it yet :D
    Mar 7, 2020
    Kalto likes this.
  9. Kalto
    Kalto
    Are you aiming to be a pro gamer by any chance? or are you one already?
    Mar 7, 2020
    Loni4ever likes this.
  10. Loni4ever
    Loni4ever
    Lmaoooooooooooo where did that come from XDDDD no, absolutely not. I really like gaming (mostly in phases) but I think I'm pretty average. In some aspects, I even suck quite a bit XD
    Mar 7, 2020
    Kalto likes this.
  11. Kalto
    Kalto
    Pro gamers spend lots of time honing their skills, so I thought maybe you are aiming for something you know
    Mar 7, 2020
    Loni4ever likes this.
  12. Loni4ever
    Loni4ever
    I see :D after all, you never know, right? But yeah, I don't have any ambitions in that regard. More of a singleplayer gamer too, and esports probably is more about multiplayer games... or so? Frankly, I don't know much about it xD do you game? :D
    Mar 7, 2020
    Kalto likes this.
  13. Kalto
    Kalto
    I like MMORPG
    Mar 7, 2020
    Loni4ever likes this.
  14. Loni4ever
    Loni4ever
    Ohh the game I spent the most time on when I was a teenie was an MMORPG too :D do you play often?
    Mar 7, 2020
  15. Kalto
    Kalto
    Somewhat yes, but no as much as you do I suppose
    I spend some days till I make the character reach a certain level I want then I don't spend as much time on the game
    Mar 7, 2020
    Loni4ever likes this.
  16. Kalto
    Kalto
    So, do you remember the first MMO you played?
    Mar 7, 2020
    Loni4ever likes this.
  17. Loni4ever
    Loni4ever
    If you play regularly, it probably evens out though. As I don't play regularly but when I do, it's on XD it's actually sth that I kinda struggle with since it's difficult for me to find a good balance when it happens haha (´▽`)
    Mar 7, 2020
    Kalto likes this.
  18. Loni4ever
    Loni4ever
    Hmm... hard to say. Oh wait. I think I do :D it was a cute game about life in the middle ages (or so) where you could build up your house, talk to a few NPCs and discover the map while interacting with other players by visiting their houses and eating there. Recently I wanted to play it again but turns out it was down :l
    Mar 7, 2020
    Kalto likes this.
  19. Kalto
    Kalto
    Did you play a martial arts MMO before?
    Mar 7, 2020
    Loni4ever likes this.
  20. Loni4ever
    Loni4ever
    I'm not sure what you mean. I played one with different specializations and martial arts were part of that
    Mar 7, 2020
  21. Kalto
    Mar 7, 2020
    Loni4ever likes this.
  22. Loni4ever
    Loni4ever
    Nothing of that style, no. Though it was somewhat similar I guess but I can't say cause I only got a superficial look of its mechanics and stuff.
    Dang it's been so long since I've played multiplayer xD
    Mar 7, 2020
    Kalto likes this.