Reading List:
Link
Birthday:
Feb 18, 1900 (Age: 124)
Home Page:
self-Driving Potato

lacerem

Because... I'm Batman, 124, from Hi~ o(* ̄▽ ̄*)ブ

An adult soul became a child and grow up with F/ML,they fellinlove because the F/ML is different from the original. because you GROOMED them Jun 9, 2023

1. lacerem
      lacerem
      An adult soul became a child and grow up with F/ML,they fellinlove because the F/ML is different from the original. because you GROOMED them
    2. lacerem
      lacerem
      If you filiter out the harem genre, you end up eliminating most of the novels with male protagonists.
    3. lacerem
      lacerem
      According to reddit batoto is downloading mallware in to people's devices, be carefull while using or sharing their links.
    4. lacerem
      lacerem
      I want to create a spoiler tread and every time someone write a spoiler want to change the tittle of the treat to another novel.
      1. akki
        akki
        Evil~ *thumbs up*
        Jun 18, 2021
    5. lacerem
      lacerem
      If I wasn't so lazy i would read all mlt chapters in the spoilers tread and write actual spoilers.I'm too lazy, that is why I'm in spoilers
    6. lacerem
      lacerem
      Every time you think there are spoilers, its falls alarm. Some people really love fighting in the threads.
      1. Iqies and Shizukani like this.
    7. lacerem
      lacerem
      Does any of you self-isolating now? How is the situation in your country? UK is about to pass as a distopia
      1. View previous comments...
      2. lacerem
        lacerem
        Stores also empty here, i might have to learn how to bake a bread :)
        Mar 19, 2020
        UnGrave likes this.
      3. UnGrave
        UnGrave
        Honestly, I'm probably going to come out of this whole ordeal only eating my own bread. It just tastes way better and is far cheaper. Plus, I might be getting addicted to the whole "self-isolation" thing.
        Mar 19, 2020
        lacerem likes this.
      4. lacerem
        lacerem
        I never knew how much I liked being outside before this. I was usually home and minding my own business before, but now I am looking out for an opportunity to go outside.
        Mar 19, 2020
    8. lacerem
      lacerem
      Happy new decade (a poor attempt to write a different new year message)
      1. Anra7777 likes this.
    9. lacerem
      lacerem
      Do you guys know this service? They claim they plant a three with the ad revenue from the searches. https://www.ecosia.org/
      1. Ruyue likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Ophious
        Ophious
        They are own by Microsoft apparently
        Jan 31, 2019
      4. lacerem
        lacerem
        Jan 31, 2019
      5. LaDyViL
        LaDyViL
        7 years and it's just that dense? Wow...our climate and soil must be so different. The area next to my house pretty much become a forest if left untended for just a month.
        Jan 31, 2019
        Ophious likes this.
    10. lacerem
      lacerem
      I want to read a novel with a wanna be harem protagonist that kept getting friend-zoned. I'm so tired of this MC can have it all kind novels
      1. Ruyue likes this.
    11. lacerem
      lacerem
      I hate it when the authors abruptly end their stories without a satisfactory final. RIP Noblesse
      1. Chrono Vlad
        Chrono Vlad
        So no romantic ending or something for the MC?
        Jan 1, 2019
      2. Femme Fatale
        Femme Fatale
        I never got into Noblesse tbh.
        Jan 1, 2019
    12. lacerem
      lacerem
      Am I getting bored with Asian novels or just the newly translated series are all the same thing with slight variations?
      1. AhoDesuGa and Dart like this.
      3. Deleted member 97520
        Deleted member 97520
        Well... you could stop reading shitty chinese romance novels. Just sayin'.
        Dec 21, 2018
      4. lacerem
        lacerem
        Yep I did. Right now I'm reading Dirk Gently. I guess it was time to return printed books.
        Dec 21, 2018
      5. Dart
        Dart
        The vast majority are the same. There’s still some gems out there, but they either don’t get attention because of reader tastes or you have to look very hard to find them.
        Dec 21, 2018
        lacerem likes this.
    13. lacerem
      lacerem
      I want to buy clothes, but the way model wears it looks awful. How am i going to convince myself would look better when you wear properly
      1. Silver Snake
        Silver Snake
        Because... you're Batman. Duh.
        Nov 11, 2018
        static7s likes this.
      2. lacerem
        lacerem
        But.. but.. everything was supposed to be as I want them..
        Nov 11, 2018
    14. lacerem
      lacerem
      Am I Rickrolling my self for the last 2 days in my mind i kept repeating "never gonna give you up..."
      1. Femme Fatale, Ruyue and Notaborax like this.
    15. Heyu
      Heyu
      wow you are only active this time of the year every year?
      1. lacerem
        lacerem
        ??? what time of the year? I'm active whenever my mind stops paying attention to outside.
        Sep 25, 2018
      2. Heyu
        Heyu
        sigh I read 2017 on the Christmas thingy u.u
        Sep 25, 2018
      3. lacerem
        lacerem
        hahaha that makes sense. I also wish it was 2017 again and I didn't have all these responsibilities
        Sep 25, 2018
        Heyu likes this.
    16. lacerem
      lacerem
      Why in the transimigration novels earth food is the most delicious? When tring something from other countries most people don't like it
      1. View previous comments...
      2. lacerem
        lacerem
        Everyone have things they loved and shaped their taste buds... I have been living in my current country for about 4 years and can't stomach most of their food and we ae from the same timeline and planet ㄟ(▔ ,▔)ㄏ
        Sep 25, 2018
      3. doomeye1337
        doomeye1337
        true. In the end it's all about satisfying their ego as having a superior culture *shrug* nothing different from harem fantasies and such
        Sep 25, 2018
        lacerem likes this.
      4. lacerem
        lacerem
        Yep totally agree, I would love to see and MC trained in other worlds for something other than material arts
        Sep 25, 2018
        doomeye1337 likes this.
    17. lacerem
      lacerem
      I heard the first Christmas song of the year, in the shopping district. Seriously how early is too early for these guys...
      1. OceanMagix
        OceanMagix
        From a scale of 1-10, how bad does the song sucks?
        Sep 7, 2018
      2. lacerem
        lacerem
        as a music it was about 4, but as a marketing strategy it was -10. Siriously why, just why in September? I'm afraid what will they do in the December.
        Sep 8, 2018
        OceanMagix likes this.
    18. lacerem
      lacerem
      I know authors are human beings with emotions, but whenever I read their complaints about their "haters", I loose interest with their work..
      1. RTS
        RTS
        Good for you, mate.
        Aug 26, 2018
      2. akki
        akki
        What kind of comments?
        Aug 26, 2018
      3. lacerem
        lacerem
        how they are trying but if you don't like don't read kind.. it only represent how insecure they are about their work. and their message always come when I started to feel they are getting repetitive.
        it's like when they lost track they blame the unsatisfied readers
        Aug 26, 2018
    19. lacerem
      lacerem
      Read the summary and like the story. Then I see the genres....
    20. lacerem
      lacerem
      some cheesy inspirational quote...
      1. Tramsloof likes this.
      3. Deleted member 97520
        Deleted member 97520
        A smile will get you far. A smile and a gun will get you farther.

They say time is the greatest medicine of all to heal wounds, alcohol helps you fast forward it.
        Aug 10, 2018
        lacerem likes this.
      4. lacerem
        lacerem
        Nope I fail every time I try to cheat. *some horrible flashbacks came from high school exams*
        Aug 10, 2018
      5. Bad Storm
        Bad Storm
        "There is an art to flying, or rather a knack. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
        Aug 11, 2018
        lacerem likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 18, 1900 (Age: 124)
    Home Page:
    https://www.ecosia.org/
    self-Driving Potato