$4,096
Reading List:
Link
Birthday:
Jun 7, 2001 (Age: 22)
that which resides inside this person's body

Reindeer

RynDeeVuo, Male, 22, from a happy part of my life

After 8 years of reading webnovels, I'm finally back to my Japanese light novel phase. Mar 4, 2023

Reindeer was last seen:
Mar 26, 2024 at 4:43 PM
    1. Reindeer
      Reindeer
      Sigh. Pretty depressing when what you've worked on for weeks doesn't pay off. That's why it's better to just do what someone else payed for.
      1. Effugium and Shem like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Reindeer
        Reindeer
        Thank you boss T-T

Really makes me teary eyed that you dropped by while I was down. Thank you T^T
        Apr 28, 2020
        Shem likes this.
      4. Shem
        Shem
        Hahahaa *hugs him* just drop by if you feel bored or depress, I'll talk to you~
        Apr 28, 2020
        Reindeer likes this.
      5. Reindeer
        Reindeer
        I will, hahahaha. I don't have a lot of people I can go to in this kind of situation, thank you for being lending an ear for my worries.
        Apr 28, 2020
    2. Reindeer
      Reindeer
      You're only in love with someone if you are thinking about them. Das how the brain works.
      1. Nancy2303 likes this.
    3. Reindeer
      Reindeer
      "I once suffered from schizophrenia, but now we both recovered." -a joke by a certain Lady Onion
    4. Reindeer
      Reindeer
      If I can't have it, then I can just not want it. Such a simple thing to understand.
      1. pass1478
        pass1478
        "If you're homeless just buy a house."
        Apr 2, 2020
      2. Reindeer
        Reindeer
        That's true, you won't be homeless once you buy a house.
        Apr 2, 2020
      3. Blitz
        Blitz
        buy a horse then. Rather be homless than horseless
        You could buy a carridge to chill in too
        Apr 2, 2020
    5. Reindeer
      Reindeer
      There's no person I know that's completely faultless. If there is, then I just don't know that person well enough.
      1. Blitz, Maomaomao and HNCKrstl like this.
      2. Blitz
        Blitz
        Especially those newborns. Always crying and laughing like they don't have a care in the world
        Apr 1, 2020
        Reindeer likes this.
      3. Reindeer
        Reindeer
        I know those babies are up to something, I can just feel it!
        Apr 1, 2020
        Blitz likes this.
    6. Reindeer
      Reindeer
      People be legit smuggling face masks using a fake ambulance in my country
    7. Reindeer
      Reindeer
      With the current pandemic, the end of globalization is a lot more visible. Who knows if in a century or so, self-sufficiency is the new fad.
    8. Reindeer
      Reindeer
      Do dogs laugh?
      1. Femme Fatale
        Femme Fatale
        They definitely smile and smirk and I think they do kinda laugh.
        Mar 16, 2020
    9. Reindeer
      Reindeer
      When there's little that can be done, that's all the more reason to do everything that you can.
      1. Deleted member 155674
    10. Reindeer
      Reindeer
      The thing I'm most jealous of right now: knowing that someone is binge reading my favorite novel rn and experiencing it for the first time
      1. FunTownGames likes this.
      3. Reindeer
        Reindeer
        @FunTownGames My favorite novels for quite a long time now are:
        My House of Horrors
        Tales of Herding Gods
        Experimental Log of the Crazy Lich
        Jul 24, 2020
        FunTownGames likes this.
      4. Reindeer
        Reindeer
        I especially recommend the first one even if you're not into the genre. It's the only horror novel I've ever read as well and I still loved it so much.
        The other two depends a little more on if you like their genre. The second one is xianxia and the third one is isekai. I genuinely believe that they are the best at their genre.
        Jul 24, 2020
        FunTownGames likes this.
      5. FunTownGames
        FunTownGames
        Thank you! I will check them out!
        Jul 24, 2020
        Reindeer likes this.
    11. Reindeer
      Reindeer
      Perfection is not a destination, it's nothing more than just a direction.
      1. Deleted member 155674
      2. pass1478
        pass1478
        Damn. I'm a direction.
        Feb 26, 2020
      3. Pachia320
        Pachia320
        I'm a path
        Feb 26, 2020
    12. Reindeer
      Reindeer
      I had NO idea how much I'd end up loving Hibike Euphonium, like fuck I've cried like 4 times now. Man this is crazy.
      1. Akemilly likes this.
    13. Reindeer
      Reindeer
      This is my first time seeing such a massive social unrest. It will be a nervous 2 weeks, with the possibility of national crisis after that.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Reindeer
        Reindeer
        The people are already blaming the government for lack of immediate response to the situation (not imposing travel bans immediately) despite there being no conclusive evidence yet, I can't imagine the chaos if the first citizen is confirmed to have the virus (as of now, not yet).
        Jan 31, 2020
      3. Loni4ever
        Loni4ever
        Which country are you from?
        Jan 31, 2020
      4. Reindeer
        Reindeer
        From the Philippines. Everybody turning their backs on the president for his mismanagement of the situation. Reasonable where they're coming from but it still breaks my heart. Intentionally made my posts obscure since they'd most likely just label me a troll for still trusting the president.
        Jan 31, 2020
        Loni4ever likes this.
    14. Reindeer
      Reindeer
      If the coup succeeds, then I shall die alongside the old king. At least I'd die believing in myself and the king that I swore fealty to.
      1. Deleted member 155674 likes this.
      2. Reindeer
        Reindeer
        I just don't like how we keep on having failing administrations and formed a culture of complaining about the government. Where can the hope be even placed anymore....
        Jan 30, 2020
        Deleted member 155674 likes this.
      3. Reindeer
        Reindeer
        This is the first time in my life where I feel like no one close to me would agree with me. It kinda feels lonely to suddenly be left behind as people turned back the other way around....
        Jan 30, 2020
        Deleted member 155674 likes this.
    15. Reindeer
      Reindeer
      Real life is just a hobby.
      1. Arcadia Blade
        Arcadia Blade
        Nah, real life is a battleground. You get dropped in a random location, getting loot from where you started, fight for your life and either you win or die.
        Jan 19, 2020
        Loni4ever and Tilgarial like this.
      2. Nefasdetestasti
        Nefasdetestasti
        Nah.

Real life is reality.
        Jan 19, 2020
        Loni4ever and Tilgarial like this.
      3. Tilgarial
        Tilgarial
        @arcade blade yanno, you don't win life then, because everybody dies xD
        Jan 19, 2020
    16. Reindeer
      Reindeer
      Who knows how far technology can go as long as we don't fuck up and start WW3.
      1. Tilgarial and Femme Fatale like this.
      3. Femme Fatale
        Femme Fatale
        Every day. the world around us becomes a little less mysterious and a lot more interesting because of technology. On the other hand, it also has also opened up a treasure trove of opportunities to wipe ourselves and others off the face of existence too. >_>
        Jan 17, 2020
        Tilgarial and Reindeer like this.
      4. Reindeer
        Reindeer
        To be fair, it's quite ironic how the most destructive weapons in existence are what's keeping the world peace we have today.
        Jan 17, 2020
        Tilgarial and Femme Fatale like this.
      5. Femme Fatale
        Femme Fatale
        It's also so sad....like I said in my other post....we are all humans and at the end of the day, hurting each other doesn't make us better or help us feel better...or even help the problem of world peace.
        Jan 17, 2020
        Tilgarial and Reindeer like this.
    17. Reindeer
      Reindeer
      Diogenes, the first shitposter in history
      1. pass1478
        pass1478
        The guy who insulted alexander right?
        Jan 16, 2020
      2. Loni4ever
        Loni4ever
        Ooh with that sunshine comment?
        Jan 16, 2020
      3. Reindeer
        Reindeer
        Insult seems a bit too harsh of a word but yeah. He definitely insulted Plato with his "featherless biped" tho.
        Jan 16, 2020
    18. Reindeer
      Reindeer
      Godfather III should've been like the Cold War. Sequel to the first 2 parts but not named after them.
      1. Reindeer
        Reindeer
        Can't believe I missed the NOT word after so long, lol.
        Jan 16, 2020
    19. Reindeer
      Reindeer
      The mind is your greatest asset. That's why think, think, think as much as you can. Just always think of anything to exercise your mind.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Reindeer
        Reindeer
        Of course, there are other things to think about, like my future college course, ideal wife, ideal marriage age, ideal life in the long-term future, and of course the fate of humanity in the river of history, to where we'll go as a species or even beyond that.
        Dec 22, 2019
      3. Reindeer
        Reindeer
        Yeah, these are the things that you might think about as long as you always think and think and think. The mind is your weapon, the stage is the world. Conquer reality within the confines of your soul.
        Dec 22, 2019
        Loni4ever likes this.
      4. Loni4ever
        Loni4ever
        As great as thinking is, overthinking on the other hand is not. And it's sometimes quite difficult to draw the line there :D although it is most likely the latter if the thinking doesn't have any use and isn't even enjoyable to you. Like the cliché laying awake at night in bed worrying xD but yeah, thinking is great~ :3
        Dec 22, 2019
    20. Reindeer
      Reindeer
      Isn't it a tragedy that democracy forces our rulers to think about the short-term goals that'll get them the votes?
      1. Reindeer
        Reindeer
        Truly, the only future I can see is where we die out of environmental hazards, or we assimilate ourselves into machines and outlive any creature, any matter on earth. I say AI for intergalactic empires, this is the future, and legacy, of our planet.
        Dec 22, 2019
      2. Reindeer
        Reindeer
        Sci-fi is probably my least favorite genre out there, but it's strangely the one that I enjoy thinking of the most. I guess I just can't accept limiting our supposed future to just one person's imagination.
        Dec 22, 2019
      3. Gandire Alea
        Gandire Alea
        The woes of not having term limits
        Dec 22, 2019
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 7, 2001 (Age: 22)
    that which resides inside this person's body