Comments on Profile Post by Melodious Nocturne

1. Melodious Nocturne
  2. Deleted member 155674
    Deleted member 155674
    People are being quarantined at their homes mate, be careful of what eat, otherwise you might not find a doctor
    Mar 27, 2020
    Melodious Nocturne likes this.
  3. Melodious Nocturne
    Melodious Nocturne
    Yeah, I’ll be sure to stay far, far away from my roommate’s organic milk from now on. (Used with permission.)
    Mar 27, 2020
    Deleted member 155674 likes this.
  4. Melodious Nocturne
    Melodious Nocturne
    ... My roommate said that they are planning on using the milk for mashed potatoes! QωQ I love my roommate’s mashed potatoes!!! How can I resist!!!!!! But I don’t want to get sick again... 。:゚(。ノω\。)゚・。
    Mar 28, 2020
    Deleted member 155674 likes this.
  5. Archaic pickle
    Archaic pickle
    Are you sure it was the milk? Could have been something else...? Was your roommate sick?
    Mar 28, 2020
  6. Melodious Nocturne
    Melodious Nocturne
    Well, the only things I ate beforehand were: a bowl of cereal, and I’d had the cereal before, and some ham, and I’d had the ham before too, and it wasn’t slimy the way old ham gets. So... the only culprit could have been the milk. (I’ve never had organic milk before.) Or maybe it was a bad reaction with the lactaid pills? But I’ve had the lactaid pills before too...
    Mar 28, 2020
  7. Melodious Nocturne
    Melodious Nocturne
    My roommate isn’t sick. My roommate is the hearty type. But my roommate hasn’t tried the milk yet, either.
    Mar 28, 2020
  8. Melodious Nocturne
    Melodious Nocturne
    Pickle person was right. It wasn’t the milk. 。:゚(。ノω\。)゚・。 It was the lactaid pills.
    Mar 30, 2020
    Archaic pickle likes this.