Comments on Profile Post by Arcadia Blade

1. Effugium
    Effugium
    but you made some female fall for you
    Mar 29, 2020
  2. pass1478
    pass1478
    Wow you're a failure. Sad. Like, is it that hard to get a friend or two? Oh right, it's not. It's so easy a toddler can do it. Well, I expected nothing less haha. Or are you mentally impaired or something? Lol
    Mar 29, 2020
  3. pass1478
    pass1478
    Don't worry, I can be your friend. And to be honest, as long as you're comfortable with your own self, then you won't really be needing friends (most of the time.) And in all honesty, you seem like a nice person, and because of that, I think a fair amount of people see you as a friend. Well, I don't know about others, but I sure do.
    Mar 29, 2020
  4. HNCKrstl
    HNCKrstl
    @pass1478 wow..those words hurt.. >.< mentally impaired?
    Mar 29, 2020
  5. Arcadia Blade
    Arcadia Blade
    Im not mentally impaired but cautious and slow to trust others. Kindness and compliment is something i'm bad at recieving and its mostly mockery and betrayal.
    Mar 29, 2020
    HNCKrstl likes this.
  6. pass1478
    pass1478
    Oooh. So you're overly self-conscious, lacking in self-confidence, and a wuss. I see. I understand. Betrayal? Some actually see worth in betraying you? Mockery? It's probably not that bad, it's just that you're so sensitive that a single whisper would tickle your asshairs.
    Mar 29, 2020
  7. pass1478
    pass1478
    It's okay, dude. Having friends means risking losing them, but that's natural. And you should learn to trust others, start by not putting emphasis on the bad traits of things and people. Also, seeing as though you lack confidence in yourself, you should build some up. How? Try avoiding comparing yourself to others. Getting rid if your insecurity will do your confidence good.
    Mar 29, 2020
    HNCKrstl likes this.
  8. pass1478
    pass1478
    But one of the best tricks in gaining self-confidence, to me, is by doing things without thinking too much about it. I know it sounds stupid, but it works. Thinking too deeply on things increase doubt towards it, doing what I said above decreases that doubt.

Also, thinking too deeply on an action may lead to you making preemptive judgement on how will will turn out, and that judgement is usually negative.
    Mar 29, 2020
    HNCKrstl likes this.
  9. pass1478
    pass1478
    Honestly, it's hard to try to word out the things I want to say, so here's a Kurzgesagt video that pretty much explains your state of cynicism right now.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=n3Xv_g3g-mA

Hope it helps .
    Mar 29, 2020
    HNCKrstl likes this.