Comments on Profile Post by Daisydacrazy

1. Little Potato
    Little Potato
    Apr 3, 2020
  2. Daisydacrazy
    Daisydacrazy
    Haihai~
    Im doing good. I dont start online classes till april 13th so thats great. But then im super bored too. Hbu?
    Apr 3, 2020
    Little Potato likes this.
  3. Little Potato
    Little Potato
    Wow April 13th? Is that according to your normal school term schedule or delayed? How does that affect your summer vacation (assuming we would have one this year XD) I'm currently in the middle of my school term doing online classes but I've already started procrastinating and reading novels instead of studying uwu :3 bad habits are forming once again thanks to quarantine period :')
    Apr 3, 2020
    felidormit and Daisydacrazy like this.
  4. Daisydacrazy
    Daisydacrazy
    Haha well i guess thats natural since its online and Its not hard to reach for a book and get sidetracted
    Apr 3, 2020
    felidormit and Little Potato like this.
  5. Daisydacrazy
    Daisydacrazy
    Its because we originally had 3 weeks out off school cause of the pandemic, but then the rest of the year got cancelled. So now they are adding in online classes after the time has passed for the weeks
    Apr 3, 2020
  6. Daisydacrazy
    Daisydacrazy
    And for summer vacation, im assuming we might delay it for a couple of weeks, but we’ll have it cause we only had 3 weeks off.
    Apr 3, 2020
  7. Little Potato
    Little Potato
    Hmm i guess u cud say you're currently enjoying an early vacation now then until april 13 *wiggles eyebrows* developed any hobbies to pass the time?
    Apr 3, 2020
    felidormit and Daisydacrazy like this.
  8. Daisydacrazy
    Daisydacrazy
    Hehe yep!

I would like to say ive been reading more, but i havent :( however, i did start enjoying to watercolor. Bought a set at target right before the quarantine so ive been using those for a bit.

How about you? Try anything new?
    Apr 3, 2020
  9. Little Potato
    Little Potato
    Oohhh watercolor~ would be nice to see what you painted :3 i've recently taken up learning korean and baking. Tho the latter hobby has started to take a toll on my weight *blushes* i may need to cut down on the number of sweets i've been making xD
    Apr 3, 2020
    Daisydacrazy and felidormit like this.
  10. Daisydacrazy
    Daisydacrazy
    Haha i want to learn korean but im bad at learning languages so i dunno. Plus i have little to no motivation for it >.>

Try cutting the batch size. Like cutting the recipe in half so you save ingredients and some weight xD *pats* also take some walks to help digest them better. Avoid people tho xD
    Apr 3, 2020
    Little Potato and felidormit like this.
  11. Little Potato
    Little Potato
    That's actually a great idea! Tbh i don't go out a lot anymore. In fact i've been taking daily naps in the afternoon now *guilty potato* maybe that's also contributing to my weight gain lmao.
    Apr 3, 2020
    Daisydacrazy likes this.
  12. Daisydacrazy
    Daisydacrazy
    Hahaha~ well weight gain isnt too important, but take care of your body better
    Apr 3, 2020
  13. Little Potato
    Little Potato
    U too Daisy-chan~ Stay home and keep yourself safe!
    Apr 3, 2020
    Daisydacrazy likes this.
  14. Daisydacrazy
    Daisydacrazy
    Ya...*hasnt left the house in a long time* qwq
    Apr 3, 2020