Comments on Profile Post by Wujigege

1. akki
    akki
    Dunno about locations but it’s pretty bad from what I’ve seen in news. With transport shut down people who have lost their jobs for now and don’t have the money to stay in cities are having to walk back to their villages (I think). That’s a lotta walking
    Apr 5, 2020
    Wujigege likes this.
  2. OnceandFutureLurker
    OnceandFutureLurker
    Heard and read that the people who have been living on daily wages of only a few dollars can't get even that and are selling everything they have to get food. Which won't last much longer
    Apr 5, 2020
    Wujigege likes this.
  3. Wujigege
    Wujigege
    From what I know, lower caste usually deal with faeces which means it is very likely that they will be more exposed to infection and little healthcare
    Apr 5, 2020
  4. Wujigege
    Wujigege
    Personally, I expected that first world countries would suffer more due to having a higher elderly population but India has even had problems with sanitation ie lack of toilets. And then water shortages, even cleaning yourself properly will be difficult in some places without water
    Apr 5, 2020
  5. OnceandFutureLurker
    OnceandFutureLurker
    keep in mind there are still plenty of places/houses that dont have running water period , which means in the places that are forcing to stay inside they will run out of any stored water quickly
    Apr 5, 2020
    Wujigege likes this.
  6. Wujigege
    Wujigege
    At the end of the day, I blame Xenophobia. Before racists took over Europe and the US, Europe and the US was sending experts to Asia and Africa to fight pandemics.
    Average Western healthcare workers cant deal with pandemics unlike Asians since they havent experienced it before and lack the training
    Apr 5, 2020
  7. Anon Ymous
    Anon Ymous
    in europe is mostly bcs of some fools believe themselves "immune" so they go out, have fun and help the virus survive, and some instead of being understanding, they act like as*hole to insult the medical corp
    Apr 5, 2020
    Wujigege likes this.