Comments on Profile Post by Wujigege

1. Bakaturq
    Bakaturq
    And they make bitches hot, sometimes hotter than the maiden in distress
    Apr 6, 2020
  2. pass1478
    pass1478
    JUST korean media? These days, social media culture glorifies depression and suicide just as much as it glorifies school shooters and such.
    Apr 6, 2020
    Wujigege and HNCKrstl like this.
  3. pass1478
    pass1478
    Those people that cut themselves and post it in social media for validation and attention, and those people that give what they want.
    Apr 6, 2020
    HNCKrstl likes this.
  4. Wujigege
    Wujigege
    @pass1478 Cutting and the emo craze was big 10 years ago. It is no longer as big as it used to be in. I recall that there was even facebook groups for emo cutting bullshit.
    I am not talking about niche communities but mainstream media in Korea.
    Apr 6, 2020
  5. Wujigege
    Wujigege
    It is no surprise that they have a suicide epidemic in the country. The worse suicide rate in OECD countries
    @Bakaturq I think that applies to all Asian media, for some reason, the supermodel and former singer always plays the villainess haha
    Apr 6, 2020
    Bakaturq likes this.
  6. pass1478
    pass1478
    Have you seen those kinds of people in twitter, discord, etcetera? It's not that it's not as big as it was before, but it's because people have slowly started to accept and ignore these type of people and not talk about them anymore. It has definitely grown bigger, but it's not as loud as it was before.
    Apr 6, 2020
    Wujigege likes this.