1. Normie Extermination Committee
  2. Archaic pickle
    Archaic pickle
    Actual complaints or questions about a Ban should be in a Private message
    <_<
    Apr 14, 2020
  3. Melodious Nocturne
    Melodious Nocturne
    Yeah, but people look at the tags on novels and choose to read it. Your stuff is out there where people end up reading your inappropriate language even if they don’t want to.
    Apr 14, 2020
  4. Normie Extermination Committee
    Normie Extermination Committee
    @Archaic pickle thnxx, gonna do that now
    @Melodious Nocturne all i said was i was gonna fondle a tigers certain part, i said member to be specific, the reason i didn't say it here is cuz i`ll get banned for it. I didn't describe in detail or anything like that, that's all i said and got banned for it lol.
    Apr 14, 2020
  5. Normie Extermination Committee
    Also i didn`t know that nuff was PG-13 with what you say, like i understand if i was being sexist, racist, derogatory or anything truly offensive, but no i was just joking around with a friend, and i got banned for it lol.
    Apr 14, 2020
  6. Archaic pickle
    Archaic pickle
    I thought you got hit with it for the comment on Tony's lawn
    Apr 14, 2020
  7. Melodious Nocturne
    Melodious Nocturne
    If you read the forum rules, it says pretty clearly no NSFW stuff. That probably counts...?
    Apr 14, 2020
  8. Normie Extermination Committee
    No lol, that`s why i am soo shocked lol. Not even tony banned me for joking with him, but i got banned by shio for joking around with @Tilgarial and the conversation was even pg 13 lol
    Apr 14, 2020
  9. Normie Extermination Committee
    But i skirted around it by not mentioning NSFW stuff explicitly, it was pg 13, and you could understand it without it being offensive.
    Apr 14, 2020